PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
looks at the teams registering and how many posts they have.enough said.that is the reason im not playing.pretty simple.
that makes no sense - we've all, you included, been saying for ages ocuk don't promote their events enough. so they make effort to promote this one which brings new faces and you use that as a reason not to play?

edit: i think you just know i'm gonna hunt your ass down ;)

Associate
that makes no sense - we've all, you included, been saying for ages ocuk don't promote their events enough. so they make effort to promote this one which brings new faces and you use that as a reason not to play?

edit: i think you just know i'm gonna hunt your ass down ;)

You're beginning to sound like a shill, Kwango. How much are OcUK paying you? :p

Caporegime
the reason as stated is because of how they promoted it last time.basically the people promoting the events have no clue.they gained 9 subs.9 subs for a multimillion pound face of a company. with the resources at hand if was me you would be gone.it needs to be better.in every way.trying to do it isnt exceptable.

get people in who know how to promote.increase budget for doing so with proven track records.get proper social media people.get proper twitch streaming people with proven track records who can bring in viewers and grow your product.

how can anyone honestly say 9 subs over a month or anything related is professional standards.kwango gets that with his top off.

im fine with events i want them to be great it seems like im being negative but the event " seemed " like it was being a community event . when in reality cause the viewers and sub figures were low last month when the prizes were supposed to be given out they were kept back streamed ended early.the event has been reorganized made open and now the prizes from last month are being given out.probably to people not from this community.

so thats why im not in. i enjoy playing with people on here but i cant stand how the event was handled previously.how the prizes werent given out last month.how un proffesional the streams and event is promoted.

you might aswell given the prizes to kwango or grimm just let them stream it and they would have got more subs and atleast know what they doing. also it would have been people from here getting the prizes.not some random people who will be gone or not affilated with the community .

Soldato
the reason as stated is because of how they promoted it last time.basically the people promoting the events have no clue.they gained 9 subs.9 subs for a multimillion pound face of a company. with the resources at hand if was me you would be gone.it needs to be better.in every way.trying to do it isnt exceptable.

get people in who know how to promote.increase budget for doing so with proven track records.get proper social media people.get proper twitch streaming people with proven track records who can bring in viewers and grow your product.

how can anyone honestly say 9 subs over a month or anything related is professional standards.kwango gets that with his top off.

im fine with events i want them to be great it seems like im being negative but the event " seemed " like it was being a community event . when in reality cause the viewers and sub figures were low last month when the prizes were supposed to be given out they were kept back streamed ended early.the event has been reorganized made open and now the prizes from last month are being given out.probably to people not from this community.

so thats why im not in. i enjoy playing with people on here but i cant stand how the event was handled previously.how the prizes werent given out last month.how un proffesional the streams and event is promoted.

you might aswell given the prizes to kwango or grimm just let them stream it and they would have got more subs and atleast know what they doing. also it would have been people from here getting the prizes.not some random people who will be gone or not affilated with the community .
i get what you're saying but if it had been promoted properly last month then you would have had the same situation as this time round.....namely a lot of new face(accounts) so it's absolutely no different this month or last. not taking part because last months was poorly handled is a weak excuse...... i smell fear in that reply.....you know kwangy has you in his sights......;)

of course it would be nice to have the prizes stay in the community but advertising events is always going to result in 1 post wonders but it will also bring permanent new faces. can't have your cake and all that. want them to promote and try and make the events more popular then you gotta live with the blow ins.

Soldato
I wasn't joining this torney before any players signed up. I wouldn't play if it was just ocuk regulars playing.

Our internal custom games are better more fun and more populated then anything ocuk have done to date. FACT.

Soldato
I wasn't joining this torney before any players signed up. I wouldn't play if it was just ocuk regulars playing.

Our internal custom games are better more fun and more populated then anything ocuk have done to date. FACT.
certainly are more fun....not so sure on the more populated bit though :p plus they are only more fun cause of the kwango factor.......and you know that is a fact!

SPG

SPG

Soldato
My stats say it all on OCUK server

1 win
1 slight mishap on a slippy rock.

Technically none of you have actually managed to kill me.

It is way too easy tbh :)

Derby massive FTW.

Good luck to the OCUK server comp, If people are around and its a decent time, nothing to lose really. But i guess this is the line between playing for fun irrespective of winning or just being nimbies, Ok you might not have a chance of winning but you can spoil someones day. Surely that is enough :)

Soldato
I really dunno why anyone’s continuing this debate with these guys, their arguments are all over the place :p

One claims to be burnt out from the game, and has played 20 matches in the last day.

One claims to be taking a step back from the game, and has played 15 matches in the last day.

Both these people are playing right now :p

They claim because the previous tournament wasn’t done entirely fairly (fair point, albeit only partial) but won’t partake even if this one is done fairly.

Complain the event isn’t advertised enough, then complain when good (better?) players are attracted by advertising.

Associate
I really dunno why anyone’s continuing this debate with these guys, their arguments are all over the place :p

One claims to be burnt out from the game, and has played 20 matches in the last day.

One claims to be taking a step back from the game, and has played 15 matches in the last day.

They claim because the previous tournament wasn’t done entirely fairly (fair point, albeit only partial) but won’t partake even if this one is done fairly.

Complain the event isn’t advertised enough, then complain when good (better?) players are attracted by advertising.

Many of us continue to play PUBG for lack of something better, but also because we enjoy the banter. The previous tournament was handled poorly, and no one should be goaded into participating a second time!
The reason people are signing up is for the opportunity to win prizes, nothing more. The chance of doing so is greatly reduced with participants from the competitive scene, so I can understand why some people can't be bothered!

Last edited:
Soldato

Why don't you name us direct you fairy? Or are you not big enough? I've been on holiday and had a few games last night as I've not played for over a week. I'm not try harding or playing serious as you can see - check previous season to see the difference.

Everyone on this forum doesn't stand a chance and especially you. We are talking about top tier teams that are signing up and to be frank you aint got a chance pal.

I'm not going to bother playing this as it's just a little kick in the face for the regulars on here and on discord and the poor showing before.

Back
Top Bottom