PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I've a 1080 and ryzen 1600 and my fps is all over the place, similar to youdsy.

All settings low apart from AA and view distance. while I do see 144fps and above it certainly isn't the average.

Trouble is trying to find a reason why?

Soldato
**** pc obviously :p.

My 3930k and 1080ti struggles at times but latest couple patches have it hovering around 90fps all on ultra 1440p. Still get the dip to 30fps when jumping out of the plane, occasionally during firefights I'll get some drops.

I still get the poor mans ESP when I can look at the FPS counter to tell where people are :D.

Soldato
I've a 1080 and ryzen 1600 and my fps is all over the place, similar to youdsy.

All settings low apart from AA and view distance. while I do see 144fps and above it certainly isn't the average.

Trouble is trying to find a reason why?

Serious question, if you have a 1080 why are you running on low settings?

Associate
Been away for 10 days and they have deffo tweaked something fps wise in the latest patch as now seeing mid 200’s on a 1080Ti at 1440p (using pretty much the same settings as Grim / MarkA). It does drop below 200 at points. Afterburner showing GPU usage peaking at 98%.

Soldato
Been away for 10 days and they have deffo tweaked something fps wise in the latest patch as now seeing mid 200’s on a 1080Ti at 1440p (using pretty much the same settings as Grim / MarkA). It does drop below 200 at points. Afterburner showing GPU usage peaking at 98%.

Watch it youdsy will say you're lying.

This game runs better smoother for me at the max refresh rate of my monitor no matter what the situation is. They have for sure improved the games performance over the last few patches.

Soldato
Watch it youdsy will say you're lying.

This game runs better smoother for me at the max refresh rate of my monitor no matter what the situation is. They have for sure improved the games performance over the last few patches.

I just got a solo CD in squads. Got 20 kills !!

Not very smooth. Worst its been for a while on my end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom