PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
move central earlier of the circle. dont wave ride for vikendi. smgs are very important. g36 on auto once mastered is as easy to use as the ump but better damage.

Soldato
Wish they would put a playlist option for the maps now instead of all of them or one of them, I hate Sanhok but like the other 3 so would just like to exclude Sanhok.
Really like Vikendi though, its the best map to date imo.

Man of Honour
I'm the same, would be better if it was CSGO style and you can just remove the maps you don't want to play. And if you or your mates can't agree on a map you just let the queue decide.

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like playing Vikendi currently as the current circle settings encourage a boring play style imo. Also it has less FPS than the other maps, especially at the start.

Soldato
Had some weird issues yesterday and today... I will be on my way down and as the Parachute releases the screen flashes white then I just hang in the air and dont go anywhere... Also on the bar in the bottom left it says Nan-(Ind

Ive had this issue around 5 times, anybody else

Man of Honour
lol Kwango

Originally when I died here, I thought damn NS!
But looking back now, probably the first cheater I've met in a long time. What do you reckon?

I hadn't previously peeked from there and his flick is pretty much instant from sprinting. Also his stats suggest he's become a bit of a god recently after taking a hiatus.

Caporegime
i reported a guy who killed me for 2nd yesterday had a 25 kd ratio and 60 percent headshot ratio. today i was greeted with hes under investigation :p

Associate
lol Kwango

Originally when I died here, I thought damn NS!
But looking back now, probably the first cheater I've met in a long time. What do you reckon?

I hadn't previously peeked from there and his flick is pretty much instant from sprinting. Also his stats suggest he's become a bit of a god recently after taking a hiatus.

64% headshot rating... That's gotta be THE John Wick

Caporegime
weve had a good run today 3 on the bounce then the one after and another later on. all with people dont normally play with. :D

kungfuspaghetti me and holysomas :D

Back
Top Bottom