PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Got a 8 kill solo win and then got a back to back 6 kill duo win and then a 12 kill duo win. Both times my partner died early lol. I call him my "lucky charm".

Sounds like me and DG... only I was his lucky charm! (or packhorse, as I was basically just carrying spare loot for him to use once I die)

nah you do well. flow with the game and kill people :D . often the main problem with squads is you get too many leaders or people who just do whatever they want. if you a team play as a team go together res when needed. delay is the biggest killer in pubg so many people just panic or take too long to decide what to do. those extra few seconds of shall we go there or here or i might pick him up loses you the game.

Genuine question, when you lot play squads with friends and drop somewhere busy. If 1 guy dies do you carry on playing the rest of the round?

Associate
My mate today, dropped with me, I died without a weapon and he wiped the team and disconnected for us to start another.
I think it depends... earlier this week, I came out with 5 kills and there was only me left after the hot drop and I played on, although the circle kept closing on the area we dropped, so I stayed on.
Sometimes we nade up after people die, sometimes we don't.

Soldato
My mate today, dropped with me, I died without a weapon and he wiped the team and disconnected for us to start another.
I think it depends... earlier this week, I came out with 5 kills and there was only me left after the hot drop and I played on, although the circle kept closing on the area we dropped, so I stayed on.
Sometimes we nade up after people die, sometimes we don't.

That's what me and my friends do. Clear the area we drop in if one of us dies then suicide and start another game.

Couldn't imagine forcing a friend to wait 30mins before they could play again. Just die and reconnect

Associate
Genuine question, when you lot play squads with friends and drop somewhere busy. If 1 guy dies do you carry on playing the rest of the round?

It depends really. If my friend died from a stupid move and/or I have good equipment, he is OK with me continuing on. Although rare, if I die first, I will extend the same courtesy so it is not a one-way street. Not to toot my own horn, but spectating me he says he learns quite a bit.

On another note; I ran into some wicked de-sync yesterday. Is it just me or do the servers feel "off" sometimes. I wonder if it revolves around certain servers or data centers. I usually connect to the Frankfurt or London servers from Saudi Arabia.

Soldato
One solo ffp game on Miramar since new map, waited half hour once and gave in. :(

Exactly why this needs a playlist option rather than the current all or one map selection.
Everytime I select all maps on solo FPP I get is bloody Sanhok 9/10 times which is the worst map by far, then if I select a map on its own the wait time is just silly.

Associate
Is it just me or do the servers feel "off" sometimes. I wonder if it revolves around certain servers or data centers.

I had this feeling yesterday, mentioned it while waiting to get on the plane, something just didn't feel right yesterday. Couldn't put my finger on it.

Soldato
I had this feeling yesterday, mentioned it while waiting to get on the plane, something just didn't feel right yesterday. Couldn't put my finger on it.

Saturdays always feel off to me, dunno if it is just the extra player load or what... but yeah there was extra oddness... people jumping out of plane were 'cloud shagging' as my son put it. Not seen it before.

Caporegime
sundays is the most popular day as it is for most games. some servers you can feel the difference also enable the ingame server ping status you can see.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Its also getting very annoying when you spend 5 mins looting at the start only to come across another team who also had 5mins to loot only to find them "proper tooled up" and your stuck with an ak 30rounds and a lvl helmet. Happens far to often to be legit.

Soldato
Hmmmm, I'm sure there are cheats showing you where gear is, but there is a bit of a skill to it too... of the people I play with there is one who always seems to find little gear while the rest of us are pretty much geared xD

Caporegime
Its also getting very annoying when you spend 5 mins looting at the start only to come across another team who also had 5mins to loot only to find them "proper tooled up" and your stuck with an ak 30rounds and a lvl helmet. Happens far to often to be legit.

most maps have select areas which with play you have a greater percentage of chance of getting better gear quicker. with less risk of getting killed. for sanhok drop mongnai. for eg. so many will drop big places they arent the best places to loot or get out alive. mongnai for eg yet many dont go there has as much loot as any of the big places and can be looted faster than any of the big places yet its rarely visited. or even dropped on. there are many places like this but most people just think big town = big loot when often its the very opposite of that. big places = more people so less loot.

miramar the best loot percentage is actually top north in small broken gargages. most dont drop there yet there is muscle cars all around. you will be geared up in minutes. with little risk.

vikendi the middle area in sheds just below and left of villa. there is a collection of barns and sheds. looks barren though from the map or untrained noob eye. yet visit there you will often be looted up instantly.

the key is check around the maps. dont just go big town = big loot. you want the exact opposite thought process of everyone else playing.

Soldato
Not sure if the radar hack is still around but in a few games today and yesterday Ive been hunted like they knew exactly where I was, I also got headshot through 2x smokes from about 400m while reviving someone.

Again like you it "feels" weird, I didnt report because theres nothing definitive but enough to make me go hmmm.

Caporegime
why not report it ? report it if not sure. i have had ten or more in last week notifications of people i reported banned. some not totally obvious.

Back
Top Bottom