PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Soldato
Anyone care to explain the health system in pubg please ? Health bar etc what's the yellow lines above the health.

Medkits, bandages, pain killers, adrenaline shots what's the differences of them all.

Also how can I tell what level be, helmet etc I have equipped

Thanks

Soldato
Medkits - Put your health back to 100%
First aid - Put your health back to 75%
Bandages - Put your health back up a small amount. Can apply multiple but they stop working at 75%.
Painkillers - Fill your adrenaline bar (the yellow bar, not sure if it's called that or not). This will top your health up slowly, even past 75%. So you can use bandages to get up to 75% then painkillers to get to 100%
Energy drink - Similar to painkillers I think but I believe if you drink two of them in a row, you will get a small speed boost when running.

The vests and helmets you get used to what they look like but if you look in your inventory, they will have a number beside them. I can't recall the numbers for helmets but for vests a level 1 is 200, a level 2 is 220 and a level 3 is 250?

I'm sure I made a load of mistakes above but that should get you started.

Soldato
Picked up the Turtle Beach 50X headset for £29.99 gonna give it a blast now on PUBG and see how it compares to my normal TV speakers.

Do I need to adjust any settings on the Xbox settings or in game in PUBG settings now I'm using a headset ?

Thanks

Soldato
For an unfinished game, it’s not peformaning too bad, it’s bound to have its ups and downs, if get lag which luckily hasn’t got me killed yet lol, but it can be annoying when you land and the inside of buildings haven’t caught up straight away when your hunting for gear lol. Play a couple solo games yesterday and the cars in the first game all seemed to be running on lawnmower engines whereas the bikes were fine, but then the next game, everything was normal.

Must say, while I seemed to have had 2 shotguns, ones looking like a machine gun at one stage, it was nice someone in a normal speed car driving near me and me using the machine gun looking one! blew The car and them up from about 4 or 5 rounds for my first kill lol :D:cool:

Soldato
Loving this game, made the switch to one X from being a PC gamer (move around a lot). What's everyone's first choice of weapons?

I'm finding the m16A with red dot or 2x on SF mode to work best for me.

Soldato
Loving this game, made the switch to one X from being a PC gamer (move around a lot). What's everyone's first choice of weapons?

I'm finding the m16A with red dot or 2x on SF mode to work best for me.
When clearing houses, I prefer the S12K with a Vector (extended mag is a must). When you start moving across open fields, an M416 with a 4x and a suppressor.

Soldato
Guys can you confirm something for me, regarding The Extended QuickDraw Magazine's, i read it as being more bullets per magazine(i get that), and quicker to bring the weapon up to sights, but i read somewhere that it dont mean that, and it just means the magazine is quicker to draw from your hip pouch when reloading, It doesn't mean it's faster to raise your rifle, me and i reckon a lot of players do think it means faster to bring up sights, below is what it says on pubg.gamepedia.com.

Summary[edit | edit source]
The Extended QuickDraw Magazine is a custom magazine that joins the extended capacity of the extended magazines and the smaller frame of quickdraw magazines. This means you can carry more ammunition, but also can pull up from the hip much faster.

Soldato
would you get this on ONE X or PC?

I prefer xbox pad i think as not that great with K&M

PC, better optimisation and a second map. The game still runs like trash on the one X. However, I play it on OX with friends and prefer it for this reason (also no hackers)

Sounds like you answered your own question though.

Soldato
So bad on a xbox thou, i only play it on console to play with friends, i dont have the X, but fps goes as low as 10/15fps, in a fire fight its unplayable almost, a shoot out is just a gamble 50/50 and no skill involved really, even at max 30fps laggy as hell but mostly game plays at 20/25fps, when i go back to playing on my pc, its butterly smooth and looks so much better, PUGB is way to ambitious for a console, including the X, cant see how there going to improve the fps in the game.

Back
Top Bottom