PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Soldato
Poor frame rate slow downs, the issue where it’s currently ‘hackable’ if you can call it that (Lag Switch), de-syncing issues, playdoh buildings, potato aiming, poor rendering, slow downs in fights - that’s just a few but the game wasn’t no where near ready a full release and still isn’t.

I’ve been PUBG biggest fan since it first came up on the scene but it’s clear the devs have no interest in resolving all the issues and was just a quick buck, if it wasn’t they’d they wouldn’t of just ported the PC version/code to Xbox and done it correctly, afterall that’s what caused all the issues, then they rush out a ‘finished release’ with 1.0 just because Blackout was just around the corner.

Caporegime
Poor frame rate slow downs, the issue where it’s currently ‘hackable’ if you can call it that (Lag Switch), de-syncing issues, playdoh buildings, potato aiming, poor rendering, slow downs in fights - that’s just a few but the game wasn’t no where near ready a full release and still isn’t.

I’ve been PUBG biggest fan since it first came up on the scene but it’s clear the devs have no interest in resolving all the issues and was just a quick buck, if it wasn’t they’d they wouldn’t of just ported the PC version/code to Xbox and done it correctly, afterall that’s what caused all the issues, then they rush out a ‘finished release’ with 1.0 just because Blackout was just around the corner.

I played it for the first time in a while and it still felt a mess. FPS is loads better but ADS issues, especially in cover and weird hit reg still present.

Soldato
So this is coming out on PS4 this December. Despite the bugs I enjoy it on pc.

How's this run on the Xbox one? I've got a few mates on ps4. Mines the base console.

Soldato
Playable? Avoid?
The game ran ok on X last time I played it (about a week ago). Maybe try it out on Gamepass if you have that already. Drops today I believe!

Just seen your original msssage, time will tell for PS4. I hear the base consoles are abit of a mixed bag tbh.

Soldato
So this is coming out on PS4 this December. Despite the bugs I enjoy it on pc.

How's this run on the Xbox one? I've got a few mates on ps4. Mines the base console.

Think it runs fine on the One S, Runs fine on my One X. I play it still regularly with friends.

However it does chug on the new war mode, and sometimes on the older maps. Still very playable.

They're supposed to be bringing dynamic resolution and other video options soon as well, which should hopefully make it run decent!

Soldato
The game is more than playable. Hell, its bloody fantastic.

If you ignore the clunky controls, awful visuals, performance issues and the fact it's plagued with all sorts of bugs and frustrating issues, then yes there is the core concept of a good game in there. It can be hard work at times to enjoy it though.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
I have this preordered from psn, I'm looking forward to the 7th. Is anyone interested in an ocuk pubg group?

Soldato
If you ignore the clunky controls, awful visuals, performance issues and the fact it's plagued with all sorts of bugs and frustrating issues, then yes there is the core concept of a good game in there. It can be hard work at times to enjoy it though.
The only bug I get is with the lobby system. Other than that, it runs fine for me. Only slowdown I get now is when there are multiple smoke grenades on the go.

Back
Top Bottom