Playstation 4 being announced February 20th?

Soldato
Ohhhh yessss! I hope so, definitily going playstation again, the first party line up cant be matched and ps plus could go a long way!

Then again ill get the xbox too as im a bit of a geek for new shiny stuff

Soldato
Summer release perhaps? Gonna be interesting to see!

I doubt that. I'm going for a release before christmas if it's announced this month.

Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai:

"Why go first, when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?"

There's no way MS will change anything now. It's far too late if they're announcing this year as well. You'd think the Sony CEO would know that :rolleyes:

Associate
The 360 could be considered the inferior machine to the PS3 but still outsold it for a long time (maybe still is?), so I'm not sure being first is an awful thing.

Then again the 360 was cheaper which attracts the casuals.

Soldato
PS3 has outsold 360 now iirc.

I am EXCITE. Kinda curious what features they can really add now that will create a more immersive experience...

I'd like to see 1080p games and a proper 3D implementation that works within the OS. Loading times being improved over the awfully slow PS3 drive would also be great.

Associate
The 360 could be considered the inferior machine to the PS3 but still outsold it for a long time (maybe still is?), so I'm not sure being first is an awful thing.

Then again the 360 was cheaper which attracts the casuals.

How many Xbox 360's sold are first time sales rather than replacement for rrod ones? I'm on my 3rd or 4th (lost count) and everyone I know has had at least 2 360's so how many "real" sales have there been?

Caporegime
How many Xbox 360's sold are first time sales rather than replacement for rrod ones? I'm on my 3rd or 4th (lost count) and everyone I know has had at least 2 360's so how many "real" sales have there been?

Likewise for the PS3 and the YLOD.

:rolleyes:

Also how many have been sold because of people wanting to keep one on CFW and have one for PSN access.

Back
Top Bottom