PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Amazon have emailed me confirming I'll be getting it on release but I'm not sure if I want to keep my pre order as I'm pretty sure I'll hardly use it and I'm just suffering with new shiny object syndrome!

Soldato

I just love these guys, so when they say it's good after playing it, it's good. Can't wait to get my PS4 VR, could go PC but Sony seem to have nailed the games library etc. plus I think VR will make a cool social event which lends it hand to my PS4 in the living room rather than my PC in my office.

Last edited:
Soldato
M not too sure on ps access, they are good guys but have never said anything even neuteral let alone negative about anything playstation, being a playstation channel its understandable that they will promote it whatever the weather imo

Hard to tell. The drive club one he says it looks as good as the main ps4 game but i dunno, the resolution will be a lot less etc. Fidelity wise maybe

Soldato
M not too sure on ps access, they are good guys but have never said anything even neuteral let alone negative about anything playstation, being a playstation channel its understandable that they will promote it whatever the weather imo

Hard to tell. The drive club one he says it looks as good as the main ps4 game but i dunno, the resolution will be a lot less etc. Fidelity wise maybe

You obviously haven't watched many of their videos.

Caporegime
This is what VR is about for me. Games are good, but it's the experiences that VR can give you that I'm looking forward to. Hopefully over time we will have ocean exploring, space exploring, roller coasters, flight sims. Just a very exciting tech. I can't wait.

Soldato
Pre-Ordered, will get a PS4 pro at Christmas. Getting Batman, RIGS, VR Worlds and Until Dawn. Horror games don't scare me generally, but Until Dawn VR might, I will defo jump. I'm also getting another Move controller for dual shotguns! I got the camera last month, so I'm just about all set.

Thinking about a steering wheel for Driveclub too, maybe in the sales.

Soldato
You obviously haven't watched many of their videos.

Ive watched a fair few over the years, i admit i dont watch everything from them as i got a rather bias impression from what i had seen, happy to admit i could be wrong to judge on what ive seen mind

As a side note ive only watched there stuff based off ps exclusives etc, not sure what they are like on multiplatform content!

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive watched a fair few over the years, i admit i dont watch everything from them as i got a rather bias impression from what i had seen, happy to admit i could be wrong to judge on what ive seen mind

As a side note ive only watched there stuff based off ps exclusives etc, not sure what they are like on multiplatform content!

They cover many cross platform games in their videos, the vast majority of the time making sure they don't eliminate all other consoles out of existence. But you are right somewhat, they do have a bias.

Soldato
Considered it but I'm not shelling out £350 for it and then having to go and buy the camera, move controllers and games.

I'll wait to see if it's any good and maybe pick up the lot second hand or as bundle if they release one.

Back
Top Bottom