PlayStation VR / VR2

Associate
Anyone having issues accessing psvr games section on the store? Everything has gone its just got Playstation VR 5 times in a row but no games? Hopefully they adding some new games :)

Associate
I watched the angry joe ghostbusters play through and you literally walk into the garage, catch slimer with the trap and it ends. Really want VR but the really short games are putting me off a little.

Hopefully there'll be loads (full games) to show at E3.

Associate
Just bought a vr and tbh I'm a little disappointed, is it just me or is everything blurry as hell i cant even read anything tried adjusting ect, even in resident evil everything just looks aweful

Associate
Just bought a vr and tbh I'm a little disappointed, is it just me or is everything blurry as hell i cant even read anything tried adjusting ect, even in resident evil everything just looks aweful

Clear as a bell here. The res is low of course but it is across all VR formats so no big deal.

Associate

Go into the settings on your ps4 and adjust the eye width setting. It can help a lot. There's also a load of other calibration settings in there worth doing.

Also make sure its sitting on your face properly. Adjust it as much as you need (up down in out) until your happy.

If its simply because its a low resolution that's pretty much what you get. Can differ slightly depending on title. Try batman its one of the better looking titles.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom