PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
I really really really want a PSVR, having sold nearly everything I own to fund an over-budget house project, I feel I deserve at least 1 nice thing! I also feel like this is something that will get me back into gaming a bit more regularly, especially with more FPS VR games releasing. Does this need a Pro to run at it's best or is the normal PS4 suitable?

Associate
I really really really want a PSVR, having sold nearly everything I own to fund an over-budget house project, I feel I deserve at least 1 nice thing! I also feel like this is something that will get me back into gaming a bit more regularly, especially with more FPS VR games releasing. Does this need a Pro to run at it's best or is the normal PS4 suitable?

the normal ps4 is fine to be honest.

Caporegime
Had my first blast on PSVR at a friends house earlier, have to say I was very impressed. I didn't think it'd be as immersive as it was, the only slight annoyance was it took me a bit of time to get the headset right to avoid any blurriness.

Played the heading game, London Heist and had a quick go on the deep sea diving movie/trailer thing.

Caporegime
Despite having paid £100s on PSVR games, Headmaster is still my fave and most played :) That and RE7, which is brilliant in VR.

Yeah it was a lot of fun, I was surprised how accurate it picked up the heading motion!

I've ended up ordering a package of; VR, couple of move controllers, camera, VR worlds and RE7. I'm a little concerned on how it'll perform given i'm still on a peasant PS4 ( :p ) and my only experience thus far was on a Pro, but i'll see how I get on.

Back
Top Bottom