PlayStation VR / VR2

Associate
Save your money and simply get a female HDMI coupler. Just unplug both cables from the rear of the VR box and connect together with coupler. Makes things easier but may still be too much bother for some though.
Splitter dint work so took your advice and got a coupler for £3.99 and works perfect ... yes a small bit of faff but at least don’t need to pull the console out every time , thanks for advice :)

Associate
So whos picking up Skyrim VR next week?

I am. As soon as it was announced it was a day one buy from me. Then I saw the previews with the teleportation and I was like errrrrr maybe I will wait.

However new previews have been popping up and its confirmed that you can do smooth movement with the moves or the DS4 (I will be using the moves)

I Bought Skyrim on release but haven't touched it since 2012. I enjoyed what I played and had been meaning to get back into it again however other games got in the way.

Playing it in VR will be a great way to get back into it I think and I cannot wait

Associate

I am. As soon as it was announced it was a day one buy from me. Then I saw the previews with the teleportation and I was like errrrrr maybe I will wait.

However new previews have been popping up and its confirmed that you can do smooth movement with the moves or the DS4 (I will be using the moves)

I Bought Skyrim on release but haven't touched it since 2012. I enjoyed what I played and had been meaning to get back into it again however other games got in the way.

Playing it in VR will be a great way to get back into it I think and I cannot wait

Getting it on the Switch instead.

Soldato

I will be getting it but I want the new PSVR first.

There is a PSVR bundle coming with Skyrim but it's not listed anywhere in the UK yet. When it's available I will be trading my old PSVR in for the new one.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well this plays in VR, it could be amazing.

Associate
Finally picked up farpoint with aim control. £55 in Smyths.

Worth a look everyone if you haven’t got it yet. Have to go in store though as it won’t show online apparently.

Associate
i was going to pick up skyrim vr but i'm going to wait until i know that the screen going black around the edges when controller turning can be disabled. it was very off putting in here they lie that i stopped playing the game because of it.

Associate
i was going to pick up skyrim vr but i'm going to wait until i know that the screen going black around the edges when controller turning can be disabled. it was very off putting in here they lie that i stopped playing the game because of it.

I'm sure I read that it can be disabled.

Soldato
I will be getting it but I want the new PSVR first.

There is a PSVR bundle coming with Skyrim but it's not listed anywhere in the UK yet. When it's available I will be trading my old PSVR in for the new one.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well this plays in VR, it could be amazing.

Am I right that all the new one has is the 4K passthrough for the Pro?

Back
Top Bottom