PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Am I right that all the new one has is the 4K passthrough for the Pro?

It has that (very important for me). It has Sony says: an updated design that enables the stereo headphone cables to be integrated with the VR headset and a slimmer, streamlined connection cable.

So no longer will you have to plug headphone into the box on the cable, which was always a little clumsy with.

Associate
How can you tell if you are buying the new playstation vr cuh-zvr2 head version that has hdr support?

I know it’s released but looking to pick up the VR soon and would like this model over the other. Who currently sells it?

Caporegime
How can you tell if you are buying the new playstation vr cuh-zvr2 head version that has hdr support?

I know it’s released but looking to pick up the VR soon and would like this model over the other. Who currently sells it?
You can tell because the headphones are built into the headset and the visor adjustment button is on the top right than the bottom of it.

Associate

I was under the impression Sony was trying to shift existing stock in the EU before shipping the new units but I could be wrong. The easiest way would be buy instore, so you can check the serial number on the box yourself.

Edited for rather unfortunate but possibly appropriate typo and lack of proof reading :eek::D.

Last edited:
Associate
My Skyrim VR arrived on Thursday. I played a couple of hours of it then and more last night when I got home from work.

All I can say is wow. Skyrim was a great game anyway but in VR its something else. I played for around 4 hours straight last night and the only reason I stopped was because I was starving and was due to go round a mates house.

Going to put a lot more time in this weekend.

The only issue I have with it is the insane amount of pop in that there is but that's understandable considering it has to run at a minimum of 60fps.

I have it on a ps4 pro by the way. The graphics are blurry but the scale is fantastic. When you see the dragon at the beginning you just cant help but stop and stare for a while.

the combat feels good using the moves however its very sensitive. A couple of times I have had my weapons out while talking to an NPC and accidently ended up hitting them when I moved my arms slightly

Soldato
My Skyrim VR arrived on Thursday. I played a couple of hours of it then and more last night when I got home from work.

All I can say is wow. Skyrim was a great game anyway but in VR its something else. I played for around 4 hours straight last night and the only reason I stopped was because I was starving and was due to go round a mates house.

Going to put a lot more time in this weekend.

The only issue I have with it is the insane amount of pop in that there is but that's understandable considering it has to run at a minimum of 60fps.

I have it on a ps4 pro by the way. The graphics are blurry but the scale is fantastic. When you see the dragon at the beginning you just cant help but stop and stare for a while.

the combat feels good using the moves however its very sensitive. A couple of times I have had my weapons out while talking to an NPC and accidently ended up hitting them when I moved my arms slightly
Is it the v1 or v2 version and which shop did you get it from?

Back
Top Bottom