PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
So many haters and trolls on here. Time to stop feeding them :p

Yeah, in looking forward to firewall zero hour. Looks like exactly the game everyone has been after for years. Counterstrike in VR :cool:

Associate
Firewall is nearly here. Please be good!!!

Also I don’t know when it was added but you can now point in Star Trek bridge crew :eek: but no one seems to be playing anymore apart from me and Watson.

Soldato
I've pre-ordered a physical copy of firewall zero hour but it isn't out until tomorrow whereas annoyingly digital is out today!

Has anyone on here got it yet? Is it worth a buy?

Associate
I've pre-ordered a physical copy of firewall zero hour but it isn't out until tomorrow whereas annoyingly digital is out today!

Has anyone on here got it yet? Is it worth a buy?

I’ve started downloading the digital but it’s the same release date as physical. 8hrs to go :)

I’m not sure why other country’s had it a day before. Annoying to say the least.

Soldato
@DJMONDY
Thanks for the info. That makes me feel slightly better as my physical copy should hopefully be at my Amazon locker tomorrow! They had it for a decent price a few months back so I pre-ordered it to a locker as figured I could always just not collect it if the reviews were overly negative and it turned out to be another Bravo Team!

Looks like it's gonna be decent from what I've seen so far though :cool: in fact I think I'm more hyped for this than any other game this year as the idea of counterstrike in VR with the aim controller sounds amazing!

Last edited:
Associate
I’ve watched a few reviews and live streams and it’s had very positive comments which is exactly what I wanted to see.

At the moment there’s only one main game mode “Contracts” but the developers have said they will be adding more in time especially if the community stays active and keeps growing.

I’m going to try and have a go at midnight. Haven’t been this excited for a game in years.

UPDATE: This game is freaking awesome. You know that feeling you get when your really excited for something new but your still unsure until you start playing and it’s way better than you thought it would be. I got that right now. I literally feel like I’m a kid on Xmas morning again.

Don’t be worried it’s great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom