Please can you vote for my Daughter

Caporegime
These kinds of threads mean that anyone involved in any competition, if they don't similarly do what the OP is doing, has no chance of winning.

This isn't a criticism just an observation. Frankly I wish such threads would be banned. They aren't "discussion" threads, and most of the replies are just "done"-type posts.

Man of Honour
These kinds of threads mean that anyone involved in any competition, if they don't similarly do what the OP is doing, has no chance of winning.

This isn't a criticism just an observation. Frankly I wish such threads would be banned. They aren't "discussion" threads, and most of the replies are just "done"-type posts.
And yet still more interesting than some of the stuff in GD :D

Soldato
I’ve voted but I feel bad for the other girl. I can imagine she’s at home now crying her heart out asking her dad why doesn’t he love her enough to go ask strangers on forums to vote for her.

Ah well best she learns now life is ****.

Soldato

Miserable git - we are a community and support each other.

Done.

Soldato

Of course you are right, but I bet the other side is doing exactly the same thing. Facebook votes like this are pointless for this reason.

Caporegime
Miserable git - we are a community and support each other.

Done.
"We" are not anything, other than strangers on the internet.

I'm not going to feign interest, nor do something I consider a tad unethical, out of a mis-placed sense of group identity. I prefer to think for myself.

Associate
voted good luck, this reminds me of the rigged BFG scarecrow vote a while back that went **** up when we was found out :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom