Please Help! Lian Li SL120 fans not spinning?

Associate
Hey,

Just installed 3 SL120 in my O11 case in a series.
None are spinning.
RGB and software is working fine and software is detecting the fans.
Checked all connections on the mother board, tried all cha-fan/WP slots...so now at a bit of a loss.
Can't see them connected in the bios like the CPU is showing?
Any suggestions.
Am I just being stupid and missed something simple

Mother board - Asus Prime Z490-A

Associate
Ok so the 2 cables from the fans are connected to the control box, then you have the sata power, and 2 more cables from the control box going to the motherboard, one is a 3pin argb, and the other splits into 2 more connectors, one of which goes to a fan header, the other to an internal usb socket

Associate
OP
Ok so the 2 cables from the fans are connected to the control box, then you have the sata power, and 2 more cables from the control box going to the motherboard, one is a 3pin argb, and the other splits into 2 more connectors, one of which goes to a fan header, the other to an internal usb socket

Nope all pluged in. Just got the splitter left but don't require that. For a moment thought I had missed something about that.

Associate
Asked a friend he says you can just plug the pwm connector directly to the mobo just to have them up and running, leave the controller connected to argb and power. And control the fans for the time being with Asus Ai Suite 3.
It's a real ballache

Back
Top Bottom