Please sign a petition to make burning UK flags a crime.

Associate
I propose a hefty flag tax, that way flag wavers will have to be really patriotic before buying them on the one hand and we'll be depleting the coffers of fundamentalist flag burning groups on the other. Unless they burn people instead, that may not be so good.

Soldato
If burning a flag is such an issue why do they create flag napkins that allow the user to smother it in grease from a burger and blow their nose in... can I dispose of that on an incinerator or does it have to go to landfill?

Caporegime
I signed it simply because I know it'd make some idiots angry if such a law existed and that's good enough for me.

It's this kind of mindset that is ruining the country, so many people out there doing things simply to anger others and get a reaction instead of focusing on their own life and things that will make a difference. I was quite similar at one point and it took a hell of a lot of introspection to realise all that type of behaviour is really doing is making your own life even more insufferable.

ADT

ADT

Associate
If burning a flag is such an issue why do they create flag napkins that allow the user to smother it in grease from a burger and blow their nose in... can I dispose of that on an incinerator or does it have to go to landfill?

Or doormats /flip flops with the flag on it.

Back
Top Bottom