Please talk me into upgrading to a gaming chair

Associate
I am in the market for a new chair. I tend to spend between 2 and 6 hours at my desk, most days of the week. I've just upgraded my whole setup, and I could probably do with a new chair.

I've seen a couple of candidates for £150-200 from furniture shops, such as the world's favourite meatball-purveyor. But then I see the Noblechairs Black & White Hero which looks like a really nice one.

So, my question to you is this: is it worth the extra £100? What is it about the Noblechairs Hero that would make you recommend spending the extra money?

Soldato
I am in the market for a new chair. I tend to spend between 2 and 6 hours at my desk, most days of the week. I've just upgraded my whole setup, and I could probably do with a new chair.

I've seen a couple of candidates for £150-200 from furniture shops, such as the world's favourite meatball-purveyor. But then I see the Noblechairs Black & White Hero which looks like a really nice one.

So, my question to you is this: is it worth the extra £100? What is it about the Noblechairs Hero that would make you recommend spending the extra money?

I have the limited edition Black / White NobleChairs Hero, and its a great chair, best I have ever owned. It just screams quality, it really does.

Its a bit firm, and as I have posted and had replies that it does break in after some periods of use.

Would totally reecommend this chair mate, really would..

Soldato
I've had a Hero for over 12 months now and it hasn't softened up after 12 hours+ a day sitting on it.

It's the best and most expensive chair I've ever owned but I don't think I'd buy the same chair again.

Just my opinion, you may find it perfectly comfortable, a lot of people do :)

Associate
At work I have the Noblechairs Epic (which is the Cheaper entry to the range) but at home I have a Hero.
Whilst all Noblechairs are ergonimacally certified, the Hero has a twist dial on the side of the chair to adjust the built in Lumbar Support. Useful to say the least!
The rest of the adjustments of the chair are the same as any Noble, Tilt, backrest angle, armrest adjust, height adjust. Anything and everything to give the best possible seating position to suit you.

Yes, the Hero is a bit firm and there are different reports about some staying firm and some softening up with use. Mine has stayed rather firm but personally, I prefer this. It means the chair isn't going to need replacing after a few years due to having no padding left. To me it's a sign of quality, it is cold cut foam afterall. Combined with the metal frame, it's sturdy, comfortable and has a quality build.

Highly recommended. Previous chair was a random supermarket/furnature store mesh backed chair. Because I didn't believe in "Gaming Chairs". But seriously, don't see it as a "Gaming Chair", see it as a quality, Ergonomic office chair.

OcUK Staff
Problem with the Markus chair from IKEA is that it hardly adjusts, you cannot change the arm positioning, it has pretty much no lumbar support, and as far as I am aware it doesn't even tilt back either? - HERO from noblechairs does all of these things.

Associate
Problem with the Markus chair from IKEA is that it hardly adjusts, you cannot change the arm positioning, it has pretty much no lumbar support, and as far as I am aware it doesn't even tilt back either? - HERO from noblechairs does all of these things.

You can tilt in the chair but you can not just tilt the back without tilting the rest of the chair

Associate
Secretlabs Titan 2020, in the softweave cloth, best chair I've ever owned. Even after 18 hour gaming sessions, it's still comfy, my only regret is not getting one sooner!

Back
Top Bottom