Please vote for me :)

Soldato
Hey guys, I know some of you don't perhaps frequent the photography forums but do have an interest in photography so I thought I'd post this up here.

IMG_0062.jpg

I'm through to the final of a photography competition and today is the final day that people can cast their votes. The photograph above is the one I have submitted and is called "Secret Trails" and if you like it I'd be hugely grateful if you could pop over to http://www.photolegal.com/index.php/photo-competition-freedom-voting/ and vote for it. I'm not asking for mindless votes, only if you believe it deserves to win the competition.

Many thanks in advance to those of you who vote for me, fingers crossed I win this as it's my first ever photo competition entry.

Soldato
OP
It says that we're encouraged to ask family and friends to vote - I'm not asking you to vote blindly, simply encouraging more traffic to the site to vote for your fav image. All above board thanks :)

Soldato
I don't normally vote for these things when people ask... but you were very polite about it :p

I like your photo too. Definitely one of my top three from that list, so what the hell.

Soldato
I really like your shot but I'm afraid I had to vote for the Rise Above picture, just does it for me I suppose.

You are however winning , so good luck to you :)

Also, what is it with people taking pictures of children and horses...

Back
Top Bottom