Please welcome a new Don to the moderating team.

Permabanned
Pull your fingers out and make SPW a Don ffs!

Congrats Huddy, I feel honoured that I remember you being a 'normal' member :D

Man of Honour
Congratulations to the Admiral, a well deserved appointment. I am slightly worried about his having a banhammer now given his noted propensity for humerous accidents but I'm sure it'll be fine.

What do Underbosses actually do and how are they picked?

In order: I'm not sure and I think it's names out of a hat or possibly pictures on a dartboard.

Slightly more seriously - underbosses work as an extra pair of eyes or several extra pairs of eyes looking for issues on the forums that might have been missed by the Dons and Admins, they can report them in a special sub-forum or PM a moderator and ask them to take action if they think it is necessary. And I believe they're picked after discussions between the moderators regarding members who have been helpful in the various sub-forums.

Cheers G|mp and Nix, very kind of you but we should probably keep this thread for congratulating Huddy. :)

Associate
Congratulations Don Huddy!

Congratulations to the Admiral, a well deserved appointment. I am slightly worried about his having a banhammer now given his noted propensity for humerous accidents but I'm sure it'll be fine.

In other news, I've just realised your name is semi-pro waster and not semi-pro wrestler :o

Back
Top Bottom