Police fired at in Champs Eleysee

Caporegime
The trouble is though that we're both operating on assumptions. You're assuming the criteria for getting on one of these lists are incredibly low. I'm assuming they're not. Both assptions and either of us could be right!

Soldato
The trouble is though that we're both operating on assumptions. You're assuming the criteria for getting on one of these lists are incredibly low. I'm assuming they're not. Both assptions and either of us could be right!

True, though just a little googling around shows how low the bar seems to be and I would think the whole point of a watch list is to be a very wide dragnet that encompasses anyone who even vaguely might be a problem due to affliations (of any sort, not just terrorism - political activists often end up on watch lists).

Soldato
I agree with being extremely tough with those on watch lists but how do you deport someone born in France or UK etc? The only solution is to lock them up but the cost of that is going to be insane. Then do you ever release them? If you do they mostly likely be even more motivated to do something.
Yes we lock them up. ******** to the cost, at least people are safer with them off the streets or sent back to country of origin.

Soldato
Why is he, i think you are for not seeing what doofski points out, is your head in the sand like the rest?

Part of my above post has been removed by a mod, so why have you mods also not done anything about the posts by Amp34 likening me to a Hitler supporter?

Here:

And here.
Yes :p

Detaining and imprisoning a lot of people put on a relatively arbitrary list without trial, hard evidence or proper independent judicial oversight would very much suit that style garment.

Well I thought I'd try a buzzword out for a change. You inspired me Arazi. :) I'll have to remember to quote that post next time you use your buzzwords. :p

You mods (schizo) gave someone a 24 hour ban for calling someone an idiot, So passively accusing someone of being one of Hitlers brownshirts is fine i guess?

Soldato
Sadly there will always be cases where inmates aren't rehabilitated with success or slip off the radar.
How do you explain that these kind of attacks have only started to happen in the past 2\3 years mainly? Or where the intelligence services and rehabilitation service brilliant before then, i will say it again, your post is deflect and defend or you have your head in the sand.

Soldato
It's your fault because you immediately go into one of your terrorist accusation Islam bashing rants before you have the facts, and when people just try to say it might not be the way you are screaming about, you accuse them of being apologists and deflecting and defending.
I dont think so, show me where i have said the above?

I could say the same about you, you come straight into these threads and deflect anything that is related to Islam or that puts Islam in a bad light.

Soldato
I dont think so, show me where i have said the above?

Your first post in that thread...

Arazi said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39580594

According to that link it is an Islamist.

And yes, let's all crack on whilst scumbags are now placing nail bombs in coach furniture, yeah lets just crack, deflect and defend tactic?

Which not only shows your lack of understanding what the word 'suspect' means, your sloppiness in reading and understanding the basic facts before posting (who said anything about the bomb being in coach furniture :confused:) and your usual immediacy to jump on anyone who doesn't immediately denigrate Muslims as people using a 'deflect and defend tactic'

I could say the same about you

You could but you would be wrong

you come straight into these threads and deflect anything that is related to Islam or that puts Islam in a bad light.

Oh, really? lets look at my first post in that thread...10 days after it happened..

Freakbro said:
So for all the usual idiots on here going on about 'Religion of Peace' it turns out German police have arrested a German-Russian man, with what is being said as financial motives as he had just shorted Borussia Dortmund shares!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ms-islamists-islamic-put-latest-a7694216.html

Seems I waited for the facts before posting....

That's not to say I don't speculate in other threads, but the whole incident didn't have a typical IS style feel to it.

And you seem to confuse everyone who understands that we are war with an extremist terrorist group, which we will win, but in the meantime people on both sides are going to die as apologists just because they aren't small minded bigots (and yes, you are a bigot) who jump to your bandwagon when you hysterically run around wanted to lock up and deport any Johnny foreigner you think might be up to something.

And for the record, I think ISIS need to be wiped off the planet, I don't think Islam and all Muslims need to be banned from the western world

Soldato
So me posting a link from the BBC that is apparently correct information at the time i posted it means you can accuse me of Islam bashing? Did you contact the BBC and accuse them of Islam bashing? I bet not, they would have laughed at you.

You are a joke. Keep scraping the barrell and keep posting the utter tosh you do, you are struggling if that is all you have got.

Soldato
I will also add that the word "Radical" needs dropping from the phrase Radical Islam.

Simple fact is a large number of people follow Islam, a large amount of those people go about their lives quite happy with their life\world and are nice enough people, then there is another bunch of people who also follow the same religion (Islam), the difference is the first lot don't choose to kill in the name of their religion, the second lot of followers choose to kill in the name of religion, in any place in the world, and to whoever they can kill and to kill and maim as many people as possible, all in the name of Islam.

It is a choice, as simple as that.

Man of Honour
I will also add that the word "Radical" needs dropping from the phrase Radical Islam.

Simple fact is a large number of people follow Islam, a large amount of those people go about their lives quite happy with their life\world and are nice enough people, then there is another bunch of people who also follow the same religion (Islam), the difference is the first lot don't choose to kill in the name of their religion, the second lot of followers choose to kill in the name of religion, in any place in the world, and to whoever they can kill and to kill and maim as many people as possible, all in the name of Islam.

It is a choice, as simple as that.
I don't follow your post? You have just successfully differentiated between two groups of people... but appear to be simultaneously saying we should call them the same thing.

Permabanned
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434914/French-Muslim-held-Paris-mayor-Anne-Hidalgo.html

French Muslim man has to be held back by security as he lunges at the mayor of Paris and accuses her of pandering to Islamic extremists in the wake of the terror attacks in the city

Mr Smahi labelled Ms Hidalgo - who has been mayor since 2014 - and other politicians as 'criminals' for pandering to Muslims and cosying up to countries that impose Sharia Law.

He added: They come here showing off, on the blood of a policeman who had his life taken, leaving a wife and a child.

'I accuse the governments, they are all responsible for all of these Muslims - and I'm a Muslim - who get their wives turbaned and then stare at our wives.

'These governments, these presidents who shake the hands of the Saudis, even though their women aren't allowed to drive.

'But now they can say, "I was at the Elysee". I'm ashamed, I'm ashamed.'

Back
Top Bottom