Police fired at in Champs Eleysee

Permabanned
Ok, sorry, you're right, I've missed a bit. Let me rephrase...

Any crime committed by anyone is an act of terrorism perpetrated by an Islamist - likely brown - until proven otherwise.

Is that closer to how you process these things?

A shooting of a copper described by that country's government as likely to have been an act of terrorism on public media is likely
these days to have been perpetrated by an Islamic extremist is how I would see it, privately. You are the one who seems to have assumed
this man was "brown" You said, without having the chance to have taken a look at him:

"Basically, any crime committed by a brown person is Islamic terrorism. I think that's how it works."

In this whole thread I have made no assumption nor comment whatsoever as to to his religion or his colour... But you have. Freudian slip
perhaps as you are normally very precise with your writing?

Caporegime
As if it matters if she does or doesn't win, the situation in France is eternal. After all it was a Liberal who basically called for the military on the streets not some extremist.

I was thinking more about draconian measures that are designed to impact one group specifically, rather than draconian measures that are equal opportunity problems.

RIP to the police man :(

It's now time to round up all on the terrorist watch list and put them in a FEMA style camp forever.

Who cares about 1000 years of British criminal justice, culture and society. Must be your American side coming out.;)

They already think that, im not even sure what france have done do deserve all these attacks anyway. (Not that any country "deserves" them unlike a lot of people I know its the ideology thats the problem, no one group of people gets killed by these cretins more than other muslims) they were against the intervention in Iraq for a start, I can only think of what went on in Mali.

They? Who's they?

One of the main reasons France is bearing the brunt of these attacks is likely to do with it's history. A large number of it's colonies were in North Africa and up until the 60's it still had those colonies until it was ejected from them by force (usually). That means there were significantly more North Africans in France than most of the rest of Europe, and illegal immigrants (and other legal migrants) from the region are more likely to settle in France than anywhere else due to it's language and cultural similarities.

This specific guy seems to be another nutter - Attempted murder of police officers in 2001 and violent robbery a couple of years ago. Surprised he's even out of prison with that rap sheet. Much like so many of the others that turn to extremism, he had a violent and criminal past.

Caporegime
Why has pretty much every terrorist attack done in the name of Islam done by a scumbag who is on a watchlist or known to security?
I will go back to what i have posted before, deport\lock up everyone on an Islamic terror list, simple.

And we will all question why only those on islamic terrorism lists should be deported or locked up without trial? Are domestic terrorist plots ok?

Caporegime
They want him to be a terrorist, it fits their narrative.

Basically, any crime committed by a brown person is Islamic terrorism. I think that's how it works.

To be fair he can be a terrorist and violent criminal at the same time. Arazi is just copy pasting his usual buzzwords again.

Soldato
To be fair he can be a terrorist and violent criminal at the same time. Arazi is just copy pasting his usual buzzwords again.
Hello Amp, chief of the deflect and defend camp.

One of the main reasons France is bearing the brunt of these attacks is likely to do with it's history. A large number of it's colonies were in North Africa and up until the 60's it still had those colonies until it was ejected from them by force (usually). That means there were significantly more North Africans in France than most of the rest of Europe, and illegal immigrants (and other legal migrants) from the region are more likely to settle in France than anywhere else due to it's language and cultural similarities.

This specific guy seems to be another nutter - Attempted murder of police officers in 2001 and violent robbery a couple of years ago. Surprised he's even out of prison with that rap sheet. Much like so many of the others that turn to extremism, he had a violent and criminal past.

You keep spouting blame the west, same old story

Last edited:
Caporegime
A shooting of a copper described by that country's government as likely to have been an act of terrorism on public media is likely
these days to have been perpetrated by an Islamic extremist is how I would see it, privately. You are the one who seems to have assumed
this man was "brown" You said, without having the chance to have taken a look at him:

"Basically, any crime committed by a brown person is Islamic terrorism. I think that's how it works."

In this whole thread I have made no assumption nor comment whatsoever as to to his religion or his colour... But you have. Freudian slip
perhaps as you are normally very precise with your writing?
I'm assuming your and others' assumptions. I'm not wrong.

Caporegime
Amp you are west blaming again, see my edited post.

Nope, still going to have to explain it to me. I'm not west blaming at all, just pointing out one of the possible reasons France has a lot of islamic terrorism problems and more north African origin related crime in the first place.

It appears you're trying to force a narrative that isn't there. But carry on. Alternatively perhaps you should read the post I was replying to, and then read up on the history of France and North Africa, then perhaps understand why France has significantly more connection to North Africa than most of the rest of europe.

Soldato
Sadly its only going to get worse, Europe has imported millions of people from 3rd world hellholes who want to make Europe into the same type of hellhole they just escaped from.

Soldato
Sadly its only going to get worse, Europe has imported millions of people from 3rd world hellholes who want to make Europe into the same type of hellhole they just escaped from.

Have 24 hours to rethink about insulting another member-schizo

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Correct, but when are we going to round all these scum up or at least the one's we know of and lock up or deport, the past ~ten attacks wouldnt have happened as they would all have been off our streets.

Soldato
Why is he, i think you are for not seeing what doofski points out, is your head in the sand like the rest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Correct, but when are we going to round all these scum up or at least the one's we know of and lock up or deport, the past ~ten attacks wouldnt have happened as they would all have been off our streets.

"English law" is a term of art. It refers to the legal system administered by the courts in England and Wales, which rule on both civil and criminal matters. English law is renowned as being the mother of the common law and is based on those principles. English law can be described as having its own legal doctrine, distinct from civil law legal systems since 1189.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_United_Kingdom

Trial by jury is the most venerated and venerable institution of Anglo-American law. Although it dates from 1215, it did not come about as a result of Magna Carta, but rather as the consequence of an order by Pope Innocent III (1161–1216). However, Magna Carta’s iconic reference to ‘the lawful judgment of his peers’ as a precondition for loss of liberty has helped in later centuries to entrench the right to jury trial in our pantheon of liberties.

https://www.bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/magna-carta-and-jury-trial

Something something Magna Carta, something something right to fair trial, something something etc etc...

Personally if you want to tear up 1000 years of British legal history and a bedrock of our society I suggest you *self edit* please leave *self edit* to somewhere else. You obviously don't deserve to live in a free country like the UK.;)

Back
Top Bottom