Poll: Poll: Antiperspirant vs deodorants vs roll ons?

Poll: Antiperspirant vs deodorant vs roll ons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Best I have ever used was Marc Jacobs Deodorant Stick, but they stopped selling it years ago, shortly after he released Bang, and the Bang stick wasn't anywhere near as good :(

Associate
Last autumn I tried an antiperspirant roll-on and developed a huge abycess in one of my arm pits a month or so later.
Coincidence? ... maybe, but it made me switch to an aluminium-free deodorant spray, and have had no issues since.

I use antiperspirant spray.

Any idea what causes it to flake off me? It doesn't happen very often - when it does, it comes off as dry white flakes. I haven't isolated the problem to any specific brands yet. Plus, I don't renew deodorant on top of old deodorant. I always shower old sprays off before renewing.

Man of Honour

Any idea what causes it to flake off me? It doesn't happen very often - when it does, it comes off as dry white flakes. I haven't isolated the problem to any specific brands yet. Plus, I don't renew deodorant on top of old deodorant. I always shower old sprays off before renewing.

Usually happens IIRC because it was too damp when using the spray i.e. not thoroughly dried after a shower, etc.

Soldato

Try and hold the can further away from you.

Soldato
Antiperspirant all the way, roll on I found I get hair stuck to my ball. :D

As for man spray or deodorant, it turns my pits into rotting flesh, just nope.

Soldato
Mitchum users:

Are you all using the roll-on?

Or do some of you use the stick?

I use both mainly because using the stick gets expensive if used everyday - use the stick after a shower and roll on in the mornings.

Personally I prefer the baby blue scent rather than the purple or orange - order it from the river shop as it appears the baby blue one is harder to find in stores

Back
Top Bottom