• UKIP

• Other (please state)

• I won't be voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Well I'm sure that would win a lot of votes in a Christian country :p

Do they mean radical Islamist there, or do they not understand the difference?

It isn't, hence why it's already a thing, either UKIP don't know that or they're hoping the people reading their manifesto don't.

It's already banned.

They already are, plus available in other languages.

I'd also question how many women/children they spoke to before coming up with the yearly inspection point. I'd hazard a guess that the yearly "pull your knickers down for me" will not be popular amongst children or a lot of parents (in general, not those thinking of doing FGM). That's a horrendously intrusive thing to put kids through on a regular basis, but then they are also wanting to ban items of clothing that people want to use to cover their modesty, so I guess they just don't care what women actually think.

Soldato
FWIW, even UKIP's key money-bag doesn't want to throw his hat in the ring any more. Nuttall is doing a Livingstone. All the cooky councillors are coming out of the woodwork, and the manifesto is essentially their version of the comfort blanket. They are done.

Caporegime
Has Tim nice but dim Farron admitted that he looks down on gays yet? if he was with UKIP they'd be getting slaughtered as a homophobic party.

Soldato
He clearly believes it's a sin otherwise he wouldn't be refusing to answer simple questions like "Do you believe homosexuality is a sin?"
I thought "I do not, I am very proud to have gone through that lobby, in the coalition government where the Lib Dems created gay marriage, equal marriage" was pretty clear :rolleyes:

and claiming personal and political beliefs are two different things.
They are. I.E Corbyn personally believed in Brexit but campaigned for it, may believes in Remain but is instigating Brexit.

Associate
Im voting conservative because i don't really care about the poor or disabled and i don't care much for the nhs either as i've got private health care.

Found it quite funny when the conservatives shut down sure start centres and cut disability benefit a few years ago, just a shame that the house of lords stopped us from cutting child benefit.

I'm sure when we win a big majority we can then focus on reducing the house of lords. Opposition is not needed in this day and age

Soldato
TORY, TORY, TORY

50% poll lead now and on course for a 200+ seat majority, for comparison Labour won the '97 election with a 253 seat majority with a 43% share of the vote.

Meanwhile Labour gets it priorities right and is guaranteeing the rights of EU citizens. While I agree with secure the right of EU citizens is a good thing this isn't something that's going to resonate with it's dwindling working class voter base. If Labour are going down this route they should promise a 2nd in/out vote, while that is the wrong choice for the country IMO this is the only thing that would get them back in the race but with commie Corbyn in charge I doubt anyone would take it seriously.

Caporegime
Im voting conservative because i don't really care about the poor or disabled and i don't care much for the nhs either as i've got private health care.

Found it quite funny when the conservatives shut down sure start centres and cut disability benefit a few years ago, just a shame that the house of lords stopped us from cutting child benefit.

I'm sure when we win a big majority we can then focus on reducing the house of lords. Opposition is not needed in this day and age

Wow zero empathy shown here. Glad not everybody in the UK think the same selfish thoughts as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom