• Lib Dem

• UKIP

• Other (please state)

• I won't be voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The prime minister said: "That could mean in just 10 days' time a government in chaos, Jeremy Corbyn in No 10, John McDonnell in the Treasury, Diane Abbott in the Home Office and Nicola Sturgeon and the Lib Dems pulling the strings."

#shudder#

If that's the will of the people then we need to respect their decision and get behind Corbyn.

Caporegime
The prime minister said: "That could mean in just 10 days' time a government in chaos, Jeremy Corbyn in No 10, John McDonnell in the Treasury, Diane Abbott in the Home Office and Nicola Sturgeon and the Lib Dems pulling the strings."

#shudder#

lol if you think TM is going to be able to control her party during Brexit negotiations

Soldato
Invited audience. The most establishment of interviewers there is. No direct dialogue with the leader of the opposition. This sounds to me like the very softest of soap and an attempt to quieten critics who say May is avoiding debate whilst doing her best to... avoid debate. Paxman's "Did you threaten to overrule him" days appear to be long gone. I've come to dislike him a lot whereas I used to think he was good. Not sure if I'm just older and wiser or he's changed. I believe it's the latter, though.

He also tried to stand as a Tory candidate last time iirc. Brillo seems to be about the only one who sinks the boot in, his repeated question "Where will the money come from" to May was classic as she ducked and dodged the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom