Poll: Poll : So who is getting the 360 HD-DVD drive ??

So are you getting the HD-DVD dive?

• Yes

Votes: 91 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 68 32.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Now we know the price is £130 with King Kong and a remote, was wondering who will get one ?

YES
NO
Maybe Later

I'm still nto decided as it seems to just for watching films, also was planning on getting the Wii which will probably cost more like £300.

Edit : oh if a Don could make this a poll please :)

~J~

~J~

Soldato
As it stands at the moment, no.

I don't watch enough TV to warrant the purchase of it to 'appreciate' the extra quality that it's meant to give.

I think my total collection od DVD's is only 10, and they've not been watched for months.

Associate
I've got to say i was pleasantly surprised with the price and the package as a whole so it's an absolute yes from me. I can't wait to get my hands on the HD version of serenity so that will be my first purchase to go with it.

Soldato
nope i think i will be going blu-ray with the PS3 when it comes along tbh.
Also its just not neat enough for me dont want a whole 'nother box under my TV. and people make fun of the PS3's size!
I was tempted when i found put it was only 130 quid, but no point as i have an upscaling dvd player to see me till Blu-Ray comes along.
THis might sound like a stupid question, but will there be HD-DVD's available when its released over here? as i dare say it wont be multi region.

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
nope i think i will be going blu-ray with the PS3 when it comes along tbh.
Also its just not neat enough for me dont want a whole 'nother box under my TV. and people make fun of the PS3's size!
I was tempted when i found put it was only 130 quid, but no point as i have an upscaling dvd player to see me till Blu-Ray comes along.
THis might sound like a stupid question, but will there be HD-DVD's available when its released over here? as i dare say it wont be multi region.

HD-DVD atm is region free.

Soldato
Nope cause I dont have an HD tv, I like buying dvds for £5, and for now i see no point in it.

Course not owning a 360 atm is the real clincher for me.......

Soldato
Here's a pic of the new drive for those that haven't seen it

hddvd2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom