• Yes - 38mm non cellular

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Yes - 42mm non cellular

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 71 40.6%

• Total voters
Associate
So my watch arrived from EE earlier today. Trying setting up the 4G - error 031.... Call 150 ... Seems like they've got a right mess on their hands, many many people with same error. Response from EE, we'll pass on your details to our device team, expect a call within 72 hours. :rolleyes:

Associate
Does this need an iPhone to function? Currently got a Samsung s8 plus but will be getting the iPhone X when it releases..

Starting a new job tomorrow where I will be very active and was interested in the apple watch :)

Soldato
Was sat down in a quiet room earlier, heard a random beep followed by someone’s voice, took me a few seconds to notice my watch had rung the emergency services :p

Soldato
It was under my jacket though so maybe it was me through movement.

Had some screen protectors turn up today, they are great, perfect fit, can’t see it’s on unless you look for it.

Soldato
How do you charge this on the go? Say you are travelling to Australia, potentially a 30 hour journey with connections.

Portable battery, I have an anker 28000mah battery which will give my phone 6 full charges from 0-100%, so I reckon I could get 12 charges out of it for the watch.

Caporegime
Portable battery, I have an anker 28000mah battery which will give my phone 6 full charges from 0-100%, so I reckon I could get 12 charges out of it for the watch.

And now?

Do you run the lead up to your wrist with the pad stuck between the watch and the back of the hand?

Or do you bring the charging pad with the battery too?

Back
Top Bottom