Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Yes - 42mm non cellular

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 71 40.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
And now?

Do you run the lead up to your wrist with the pad stuck between the watch and the back of the hand?

Or do you bring the charging pad with the battery too?

Well I would put it away while it was charging, I thought that’s what you meant :p

I don’t think there’s anyway to charge it while wearing it.

Soldato
If anything like the S2 it doesn't take long to charge up at all. I used to just pop mine on charge in the morning whilst I showered.

Really missing my Watch. Should hopefully get a S3 non cellular next week. Only been 2 weeks without it :p

Soldato
Impressed by the battery on the S3. It probably changed in the S2 but I remember my original S1 lasting a day if I was lucky.

I'm on 88% at the moment (although i've not used it that much) after it's first full charge overnight. Off for a run tonight and will see how that effects it.

Soldato
I’ve just done a 1.04 mile walk with music playing and WhatsApp messaging, battery is still at 100% and it’s been off charge since 9am.

Commissario
OP
I have a travel kit I take with me when I'm away from home. It's a charger with two USB ports, a USB to lightening cable for my iPhone and a spare Apple Watch charger. I've never tried to charge my watch "on the go", while I'm actually moving because it's never even got close to going flat on me.

Yes, the Series 3 will work with an iPhone 6.

Soldato
Sorry for all these questions…what special features does Nike+ version brings? Apart from a different strap.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7497836

Like this one, it even has a red dot? isn't that reserved for Cellular?

Argos are using the wrong pictures on some of their product pages. Check the description, you can get Nike ones with cellular.

The Nike one has Nike branding and '+' integration out of the box (or what ever its called now), I think you can get the app on any of them. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong there.

https://www.apple.com/uk/apple-watch-nike/

Commissario
OP
WhatsApp has never been supported on anything other than mobile phones in the past (apart from the desktop client but that has to connect to a phone). I've not heard any suggestions that there will be a native watch version.

Back
Top Bottom