Votes: 49 28.0%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 71 40.6%

• Total voters
Commissario
OP
My S2 didn't until I did this:
  • Turn off your Apple Watch.
  • Forget the 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone. (Settings > Wi-Fi).
  • Turn off Bluetooth on the iPhone (Settings > Bluetooth).
  • Connect to the 2.4GHz network on your iPhone, and then re-enable Bluetooth.
  • Now, turn on the Apple Watch.
Since doing that, it's been fine.

Soldato
Question - Does google map work on the watch? as that it gives you directions once you have set it on the phone and the ping and notifications comes on the watch instead of the phone.

I’ve just tried, I can choose a destination on my watch but it opens up maps on my phone and any directions come through the phone speaker, I’m in my house though so can’t test it properly.

Soldato
Bought a GPS 3 on a whim a week ago and I'm taking it back tomorrow. Its not a bad watch, much better then the Samsung one but still just not quite there for me

I have a number of watches that I like to cycle through, but this only makes sense if your wearing 24 / 7 which is tricky when you need to charge every other day.
Found the activity sensing to be far from acurate
Reading messages is OK but replying is just to much hassle

Soldato
My guess is EE would have exclusive licence for at least a year.

I was reading about it the other day.

Turns out it's not to do with EE having an exclusive licence, it's a Network issue and EE are the only network to currently be able to support sharing the same plan over 2 SIM cards. Not sure how accurate that is though or when other providers may be able to offer the service.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I must say I am very impressed with the watch, I was worried about the battery life but I took the watch off charge this morning at 7am and as of now it still has 80% remaining. Granted I've not made any calls with the watch but normal daily use its held up really well. I need to start running with it to see how well it does then.

Edit. So after 24 hours the watch was down to 70% battery remaining, so it looks like its good for a few days which is more than I was expecting.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I have a stainless steel space black series 3 coming tomorrow. Also bought a 2nd hand space black link bracelet to match. Hopefully a big upgrade to my series 0 I have worn everyday since release.

Back
Top Bottom