• Yes - 38mm non cellular

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Yes - 42mm non cellular

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 71 40.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Less arriving at terminal, more delivering to me today please...

GLFmQR2n.jpg
Nah, that just means they're shipping your watch to my house...

Associate
No regrets at all after upgrading my series 0 to series 3 sport. Fantastic upgrade, so much quicker and the extra benefit of gps when out running or walking.
If you have the series 0 and thinking about upgrading, do it!

fez

fez

Caporegime
I like the idea of running with just the apple watch so I can listen to music on the go without my iPhone but I'm not on EE and their contract prices are crazy for the watch.

Associate
I am really interested in getting my first apple watch. Most likely 42 none cellular version. But why it doesn't support Spotify or WhatsApp?

Associate
Upgraded to the SS S3 42mm and the speed difference over the S2 is huge and even the S2 was a massive speed upgrade over my S0 at the time.

No lag whatsoever in anything now, no stuttering animations, apps load nice and fast and even cellular worked perfectly on EE a few mins out of the box. I'm extremely happy with the upgrade overall.

The contactless payment was very fast on the S3 compared to the S2 or S0, usually I have hold my watch at the reader for a moment or two for it to read it. But as soon as I got even close it read it instantly, no hesitation at all.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I've just ordered my S3 with Cellular, i've been quoted 3/4 weeks at the moment :(. So see how long it takes.

Associate
I recently upgraded from a 38mm S0 to a new 38mm S3 (non cellular). The battery life is much better, from 7am until 7pm the battery was still on 74%. My S0 would be on 30% by that time.
But as others have said the main benefit is how fast it is now.

Soldato
It is advertised a swim proof, I wouldn't do any diving (off a board) with it though.

Always ready for the pool or ocean.
Apple Watch Series 3 is swimproof and tracks both pool and open water workouts. After you’re done, sound vibrations eject water from the speaker.3

https://www.apple.com/uk/apple-watch-series-3/#sports-watch

Apple Watch Series 3 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 3 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.

Associate
I've just ordered my S3 with Cellular, i've been quoted 3/4 weeks at the moment :(. So see how long it takes.

May get it earlier than that, I pre-ordered on the 22nd for a 9th to 16th Oct delivery originally, but on the 26th it said my delivery would be on the 28th Sep. Mine came directly from China.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
May get it earlier than that, I pre-ordered on the 22nd for a 9th to 16th Oct delivery originally, but on the 26th it said my delivery would be on the 28th Sep. Mine came directly from China.

Oh brilliant, Thank you. I'll keep checking then.

Associate
Picked up a series 3 42mm silver (non cellular on O2 here), upgraded from a series 2 42mm silver definite improvement in battery life seems quite a bit quicker too.

Got £175 back on my old one, one happy customer :)

Cheers all

Commissario
OP
The contactless payment was very fast on the S3 compared to the S2 or S0, usually I have hold my watch at the reader for a moment or two for it to read it. But as soon as I got even close it read it instantly, no hesitation at all.
I hadn't even noticed the moment or two delay on the S2 when paying by Apple Pay but you're right, the S3 is quicker.

This impressed me earlier today - I went over the road for my breakfast and didn't take my phone. I knew the watch was going to connect to the sarnie shop WiFi but I didn't know that I'd get a signal strength indicator.

nTp01Cw.png

Back
Top Bottom