• Yes - 38mm non cellular

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Yes - 42mm non cellular

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 71 40.6%

• Total voters
Associate
I can't decide whether I need this or not. I find it quite cool but unsure. What's apples return policy, can I refund if I am not convinced?

Commissario
OP
I can't decide whether I need this or not. I find it quite cool but unsure. What's apples return policy, can I refund if I am not convinced?
It's the same as everything else, you can return it within 14 days.

When I bought the original Apple Watch, I wore it for a week and then took it off for three days. I decided that if I didn't miss it, I'd return it. I didn't miss it so I took it back and got a refund.

When the next major release of the OS happened which allowed apps to be installed on the watch, I bought another one and did the same thing. This time, after two days without it, I decided that had missed it so I put it back on my wrist and kept it. That means I've owned two originals (Series 0), a Series 2 and now a Series 3.

Soldato
So just bought a Series 3 none Cellular.

£59.99 up front payment and 24 monthly payments of £12.50 unless I earn the required amount of health points in which case my monthly payment could be free!

Good enough reason to get my bum into gear and start doing some running again.

Now just need to look at a Sport loop strap.

Soldato
Are there any decent bedside table chargers for the Apple watch? The new one is Qi now isn't it? I have heard reports that not all chargers are compatible.

Associate
I have two iPhones, work/personal, if I buy a Series 3 watch with cellular, is there anyway to make the watch ring using both numbers? I guess not...

Soldato
Is it Vitality and if it is is it a limited promotion?

I've been waiting for my paperwork to come through for ages but things are going slowly. Was rapid at my old company!

Don't think it's limited? I joined a few months ago and they had the Watch S2 on there but they had stopped orders due to the S3. Checked yesterday and bingo it was on there so ordered one there and then.

https://www.vitality.co.uk/rewards/partners/active-rewards/apple-watch/

Cellular and Nike editions will be later on this year.

Does anyone know whether you can store Spotify play lists on the Watch? Or do I need to switch to Apple Music?

Back
Top Bottom