• Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Commissario
vkneSh0.png

Full details here

Despite the fact that it's more expensive than last year, I'll be getting a 44mm cellular version. I like the larger face and I really like the fact that the edges are getting more rounded.

Will you be buying one, if so, which version?

Soldato
Will go silver stainless steel again, the same as I did for my Series 2, I did want white ceramic but that's gone.

Will make a lot of use of the cellular as I often go for long walks without my phone, still having full smart watch functionality and still being able to make calls in an emergency will be well worth it.

Soldato
I said yes to the 44mm GPS (i’m on GiffGaff so no cellular for me).

However, the Series 3 is quite tempting at the new lower price… I’ll still probably end up getting the 4 though. :D

Can’t justify the extra for the SS version.

Soldato
Silver 44mm non-cellular. When I saw the new sizes my heart sank as I feared they’d changed the band sizes, but thankfully it’s just the height not the width, so my Juuk bands will soldier on.

I’d like SS just because of the sapphire glass (a coat button rivet was enough to mark the screen on my S3 after having it for less than a week!) but I can’t really justify the added cost and will just have to be a little more careful this time round.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I've noticed they don't sell the SS with the Sports Loop as I am not a fan of the Sports Band.

I am still undecided on what one to go with, my S3 Alu held up pretty well to be honest and didn't have any noticeable marks on it.

Also has anyone had the Milanese Loop?

Soldato
I really want one, I've wanted one since the very first generation. But I just can't work out what I would actually use it for? Can current owners justify it to me? I would love a good fitness tracker, but it looks basically useless for weight training? What else gets £400 of value out of it? I have an iPhone X, that was expensive too at £999 but it felt like £999 of value easily - I'm struggling to do that with the Watch but I still find myself pining after one!

Help me!

Soldato
Does anyone know if you can use the cellular version with anyone other than EE in the UK, yet? They seem to be the most expensive provider :(

Soldato
I really want one, I've wanted one since the very first generation. But I just can't work out what I would actually use it for? Can current owners justify it to me? I would love a good fitness tracker, but it looks basically useless for weight training? What else gets £400 of value out of it? I have an iPhone X, that was expensive too at £999 but it felt like £999 of value easily - I'm struggling to do that with the Watch but I still find myself pining after one!

Help me!

I'm in the same boat. I want one but I'm not really sure what I'd use it for. Haha.

Soldato
I'm in the same boat. I want one but I'm not really sure what I'd use it for. Haha.

Another +1 here. I'm using a Fitbit Charge 2 at the moment just for heart rate tracking, and that's only out of curiosity, and also because it was free. Really annoyingly though, Fitbit don't offer the ability to export the heartrate data to Apple Health.

Commissario
Mrs wants one after watching last night's keynote, and she was forever convincing me that I don't need an Apple Watch. Sigh...

Back
Top Bottom