• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
The performance difference alone is absolutely massive, you’d have to use your watch for so little to not immediately be blown away by the difference, I came from a S2 and there’s no way I’d go back.

Soldato
The performance difference alone is absolutely massive, you’d have to use your watch for so little to not immediately be blown away by the difference, I came from a S2 and there’s no way I’d go back.
I wear it and use it every day.

I wouldn’t say it massive I open messenger. iMessage email and it not that huge difference at opening

Last edited:
Soldato
Everything opens close to instantly, on my S2 when auto workout detection picked up my walk to work it would take anywhere up to 5-10 seconds for the workout data to populate, this is now close to instant.

Everything just feels fluid and smooth, the curved corners and bigger screen are just really nice.

I make good use of the LTE functionality also.

Even the NFC corn Apple Pay is quicker and works from further away.

I just can’t see how anyone with a S2 or lower would almost immediately consider returning it after using a S4.

I’ve had mine for 2 weeks and the speed of it still impresses me. I mean the WatchOS 5.0.1 update took like 5 minutes, that would have been 30 minutes+ on a S2.

That’s all 4 generation of watch tested, the differences aren’t small.

Soldato
Well it gone back.

For me it wasnt blowing me away and it wasnt worth the outlay. Ok the screen was nice but I still preferred the style of the S2. If I of not had a watch then it be great but as I already had one it a different story.

If mine break then i will get one. But mine is doing the job perfectly well.

Still loving my iPhone XS Max thou

Soldato
Looks like everywhere is out of stock of the series 4 GPS space grey black sports strap :(

Even called the Boston store in the US as I'm out there this coming weekend and no stock until mid November

Apple building the hype again?

Soldato
Or it just sold out?

It's a pretty big upgrade from the S3 let alone S0/1/2 and arguably the best product they have released all year.

It's really not in Apples interests to have these things sell out, it is lost sales at the end of the day. People are picking them up for the holiday season, just look at Air pods last Christmas. They completely sold out in the UK even though they had been out for the best part of a year.

Soldato
Looks like everywhere is out of stock of the series 4 GPS space grey black sports strap :(

Even called the Boston store in the US as I'm out there this coming weekend and no stock until mid November

Apple building the hype again?
Apple has had to take on another manufacturing partner, this isn't artificial scarcity, the series 4 is much more popular than they would it would be.

Soldato
Apple has had to take on another manufacturing partner, this isn't artificial scarcity, the series 4 is much more popular than they would it would be.

Would it would be? :)

Managed to get one at a local Argos, just means I paid for price (not more than an Apple store) as I’m not waiting til mid November as I need watch to monitor my runs plus I love a gadget :D

Back
Top Bottom