Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Commissario
OP
Let just say someone offers me a good price on my S2 so I sold it lol so am back In the s4 club but sometime keep thinking if I be better with cellular but don’t think so as it extr £100 then £5 a month
You bought a S4, returned it, someone bought your S2 and so you bought another S4? How did you manage that so quickly, I thought the waiting list was weeks long :confused:

Soldato
You bought a S4, returned it, someone bought your S2 and so you bought another S4? How did you manage that so quickly, I thought the waiting list was weeks long :confused:

As mention Above apple store all over had stock past few days. And still do Nike version and sport

Associate
I had an S3 and bought an S4 40mm on release day. Whilst the S3 was not slow, the S4 is noticeably better in every respect. Anyone who has an older Apple Watch especially pre series 3 then this is a great upgrade!

Soldato
I had an S3 and bought an S4 40mm on release day. Whilst the S3 was not slow, the S4 is noticeably better in every respect. Anyone who has an older Apple Watch especially pre series 3 then this is a great upgrade!

I concur - it's slightly faster than my S0 ;)

Associate
Anyone went from an older 42mm to the new 40?

Feel the S4 44mm might be a bit big.

I’m 6ft 5 and not exactly skinny, my mechanical watch is nearly 44mm and although I love it, and it’s a perfect size for a traditional watch, feel an Apple Watch of the same size might be a bit much being as its square. The 42mm S3 was the perfect size for me for an Apple Watch.

Any insight appreciated, ta.

Associate
Anyone went from an older 42mm to the new 40?

Feel the S4 44mm might be a bit big.

I’m 6ft 5 and not exactly skinny, my mechanical watch is nearly 44mm and although I love it, and it’s a perfect size for a traditional watch, feel an Apple Watch of the same size might be a bit much being as its square. The 42mm S3 was the perfect size for me for an Apple Watch.

Any insight appreciated, ta.
Isn’t it similar in size to yours? (42mm) Just bigger screen

Soldato
The S3 and S4 are physically the same size dispite the larger screen so if the S3 was the the S4 will be too.

As a general rule, the small one is for ladies and the big one is for gents.

Associate
I think I’ll wait for the 44mm then, I was getting impatient as very have the 40mm in stock for 1 day delivery lol

Back
Top Bottom