• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Notifications, Apple Pay, fitness tracking.

After owning my Series 2 for 2 years I’d feel lost without it.

Looking forward to setting up my Series 4 when I get home.

Think of it as an extension of your phone, or some amazing standalone device.

Soldato
So far notifications aren't working... I have some showing on my iPhone that aren't on the Watch :(. All the settings are to mirror iPhone! Bit of a learning curve to this. Also none of the third party complications are working for me?

Soldato
It's bloody lovely to have apple pay back on my wrist. Really missed that. I had a series 1 before this, so I'm looking forward to having a waterproof watch for once! The only reason I smashed my series 1 was taking it off in the bathroom to shower. Everywhere else I take the thing off is carpeted!!

Looking forward to playing with the infograph face later, because I consistently wanted more complications with my last watch. The screen is noticeably larger and really lovely. I think they've revised the sport band as well since my series 1, because the rubber feels more pliant and softer. It's more comfortable.

Associate
Picking up my Series 4 later this afternoon, been a long day at work ;)

Looking forward to seeing what the new screen layouts offer.

Cheers all

Soldato
So far notifications aren't working... I have some showing on my iPhone that aren't on the Watch :(. All the settings are to mirror iPhone! Bit of a learning curve to this. Also none of the third party complications are working for me?
Notifications go to whichever device is in use, if you’re using your phone notifications won’t go to the watch. If the phone is locked and not in use they will.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Mine arrived a hour or so ago, very impressed with it. The screen makes a huge difference and it also sits nicer on the wrist than the series 3.

Soldato
Well I've got it! And I'm playing with it, still don't know what it's for :p.

For me it massively reduces the ‘let’s see what that buzz on my phone was... oh it’s just an email about xyz on off.... oh I’ll just check Instagram, then FaceBoo - *10 minutes later* what was I doing again?’ It may seem silly, but it’s actually a big deal for me. It helps me keep my activity consistent too which I’m a bit OCD about.

Soldato
Can't seem to get an EE plan added atm, keep getting connection failed, wonder if they are being hammered.

Resolved, can't have WiFi enabled when you click set up data plan.

Last edited:
Soldato
Attention to all Juuk band owners - I posted in the strap/band thread but something has changed in the S4 connector dimensions enough that they don’t fit - much to the dismay of the company - however if yours don’t fit your S4 check my post out and email Eugene and eventually we’ll get new connectors once they’ve scanned the S4 and done the CAD stuff. Annoying but the tolerances on those bands are tiny so apparently an almost unnoticeable change has had a big effect. :-/

Soldato
Attention to all Juuk band owners - I posted in the strap/band thread but something has changed in the S4 connector dimensions enough that they don’t fit - much to the dismay of the company - however if yours don’t fit your S4 check my post out and email Eugene and eventually we’ll get new connectors once they’ve scanned the S4 and done the CAD stuff. Annoying but the tolerances on those bands are tiny so apparently an almost unnoticeable change has had a big effect. :-/
S3 bands fit the S4. Strange to see an S3 aftermarket band not fit

Back
Top Bottom