• iPhone 8 Plus 64Gb

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256Gb

Votes: 18 7.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 150 62.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
6 hours usage time is a fairly reasonable amount, you've also missed off the most relevant part to your post, whats using the battery.

Stuff like streaming video, Facebook and games drain the battery no matter the phone, especially if you are also using Bluetooth headphones.

Soldato
Had my Iphone 8 plus since launch, I ran it lightly under the tap two weeks ago to clean it after a day at the beach and it now it has water damage.

Livid.

Associate
Would normally be looking at getting the new iPhone in September as I always skip one release but will have to miss this one aswell as can’t afford a new phone as saving for a house.

Got my 8 on release and it’s held up very well so far. Battery health is at 87% and I can tell it runs down quicker now but I rarely get caught on low charge so not really a problem.

Soldato
Interesting to see people with 80 something % battery health ? I'm still on 98% ? Got it a few weeks after launch but not that long after - what is everyone doing with them?! lol, 8+ here, still very nippy and runs as if it was new.

Soldato
Would normally be looking at getting the new iPhone in September as I always skip one release but will have to miss this one aswell as can’t afford a new phone as saving for a house.
Got my 8 on release and it’s held up very well so far. Battery health is at 87% and I can tell it runs down quicker now but I rarely get caught on low charge so not really a problem.

87% in 10 months is terrible, once it drops to 80, which should be well within your two years, you should be getting that replaced as part of their replacement program.
Frankly, you shouldn't even have to pay if it is dropping that fast.

Soldato
Had my Iphone 8 plus since launch, I ran it lightly under the tap two weeks ago to clean it after a day at the beach and it now it has water damage.

Livid.

Same problem here, at work during the real hot few weeks and washed the phone off... boom, button not working and steamed up camera. Also a small dirty looking area on the screen.

Camera has cleared and the button is working now but the 8 gets wet very easily it seems

Man of Honour
I see they removed the headphone jack a while back and now it seems they have removed the ability to charge the newer phones too.

Back
Top Bottom