• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters
Associate
Messing around on my new Max, absolutely loving it. Didn’t get on with the X last year as the screen was too small but apple have nailed it this year

Associate
I’ve gone iPhone 8+ to Xs and I love it. I know most seem to be going the other way but I’m liking the ability to reach more of the screen and fit it in my pockets. Can’t decide if the Lavender Grey case is a little too feminine though.

OcUK Staff
I've got an iPhone 6, had a 3/4 before that so its time to make an upgrade.

I was gonna get the XS but maybe I should just get the XS Max for extra battery life and better phone.

Is the camera and performance a big improvement over iPhone 6, I assume the price is same everywhere, so just find somewhere with stock and grab one? I am with 02 so shall just put my SIM into it, don't want a contract just want to buy the unit upfront.

Anyone got any photos they can post up taken with XS Max camera?

Soldato
It'll be a huge step up over a 6 that's for sure. Camera was a big step up even from the 6 to the 7, let alone taking into account all the incremental upgrades since then so you should be happy with it. Specs of XS and XS Max are exactly the same but a longer lasting battery is a big part of my reason for considering the Max too. Price does indeed seem to be the same everywhere.

Soldato
I had a play in the Apple store with the Max. When I put my 6s next to it, it didn’t seem that much bigger, and I started thinking maybe I should go for that instead of the Xs. However, as soon as I picked it up, it was clear that it was too big for my girly hands.

The Xs is just right, very similar size to the 6s but with more screen — I really like it so far.

Soldato
Didn’t realise battery last longer on max how much longer.

For £99 more it good value extra screen size and better battery. I can’t work out this duel sim???

OcUK Staff
It'll be a huge step up over a 6 that's for sure. Camera was a big step up even from the 6 to the 7, let alone taking into account all the incremental upgrades since then so you should be happy with it. Specs of XS and XS Max are exactly the same but a longer lasting battery is a big part of my reason for considering the Max too. Price does indeed seem to be the same everywhere.

OK shall just grab an Xs Max then.
Can I just remove the SIM from my 6 and put it in the new one and it work?

How do I get my photos, videos, logins, etc. over to the new one?

Back
Top Bottom