• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
As I said in my post above, I find that sometimes it's just not fully convenient - For example, I wanted to see how a timer was doing the other day - Whereas before I would have been able to just press the home button and seen it from a far, I had to pick it up, face it towards me and wait a second before it let me in - Super minor thing, but it was definitely easier to do things like that with TouchID. Plus the bedhead thing - It really doesn't like my "just woke up" morning face :p

The at-a-glance stuff is why you get an Apple watch. :p

Soldato
Did your bare naked case arrive in the end??

If you did get it, what’s it like and how does it fit?? Did you get the screen protector as well??

Still contemplating on getting the case but was waiting on your thoughts, that’s if you got one.

Monday. Got a customs fee notice through the door Friday. :mad: I'm out that day though so have to wait for Tuesday till I have any impressions.

Soldato
It appears it not hard to get any of these XS or XS max from most apple stores. Either it not selling as fast or they made more and lessons learnt

Soldato
It appears it not hard to get any of these XS or XS max from most apple stores. Either it not selling as fast or they made more and lessons learnt
Remember, this is only an S upgrade. A lot of people will be waiting for next year for for the XI/11. I have the Xs. But I’ll be upgrading next year too, as always :p

Soldato
just fitted an omoton glass screen protector to my iPhone xs.

Wow I don't think you will find a better screen protector for quality/ease of fitment/price point

Best protector ive ever had on a phone anyway

Soldato
just fitted an omoton glass screen protector to my iPhone xs.

Wow I don't think you will find a better screen protector for quality/ease of fitment/price point

Best protector ive ever had on a phone anyway

This protector seem to be getting great comments so it must be that good better get mine order did anyone send a photo with it on?

Soldato
See below, thanks!

2iig8hw.jpg

2u74lmv.jpg

Associate
Just wondering as I’ve not been to a store yet ( not had time ) are the XR in display yet or is it on release day there on display ?

Wanting to upgrade my 7 to one possibly.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom