• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I emailed them when I got home from work but no response yet.

The plastic is very soft, so it feels nice in the hand and it does indeed look "invisible" but it is scratches way too easily for me.

My Torras ultra thin case is going back on tonight. I will ask for a refund from Bare.
Have you had a response yet?? It’s been nearly a month since they said they would send me a replacement case but as of yet nothing.

I’ve emailed them twice and no reply. Just emailed them again asking for a reply and have said if I don’t get a reply back by end of next week I’ll be putting a dispute in via PayPal.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Have you had a response yet?? It’s been nearly a month since they said they would send me a replacement case but as of yet nothing.

I’ve emailed them twice and no reply. Just emailed them again asking for a reply and have said if I don’t get a reply back by end of next week I’ll be putting a dispute in via PayPal.
I got a response asking for photos and I sent those today but I'm not expecting a swift reply. Hopefully they give me an option and I can just ask for a refund... I've already got my old case on.

Caporegime
I got a response asking for photos and I sent those today but I'm not expecting a swift reply. Hopefully they give me an option and I can just ask for a refund... I've already got my old case on.
Yes I had that as well, sent pics to them and took them a few more days to get back to me. Again after me emailing them :/.
After another day or so, they emailed me back saying they will replace the case and have a new one sent to me.

That was November 3rd and since then haven’t heard anything.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
New iPhone Case arrived this evening, its a lot better than the case it has replaced.

Pitaka MagCase Apple iPhone Xs Max

soRaAWl.jpg.png

gCiKBR4.jpg.png

NZGUlnP.jpg.png

Soldato
I was in London for a meeting yesterday so went into an EE shop and got an ESIM. I asked the guy to not action the SIM swap yet but he did anyway so it was only about 15 minutes after I left the shop that I realised I had no service which made ordering an Uber a bit challenging.

Man of Honour
After being careless for a year with my X, I gave the bare naked case a go. I’ve now took it off as it seems to just trap dirt between the case and the phone.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Well picked up my XR yesterday. Very impressed so far. Setup was effortless, being able to put the phones next to each other and sync them is fantastic. Battery life has been impressive so far.

Soldato
New iPhone Case arrived this evening, its a lot better than the case it has replaced.

Pitaka MagCase Apple iPhone Xs Max

I held off getting this because I saw on MacRumors the early releases weren't fitting properly (rushed the case out before they'd had a sample phone to measure properly) and wanted a clear case this time. Loved the one I had for my 7+. Best compromise between minimal + protection I found, plus had great grip.

Soldato
Got a new Iphone XR for my wife for christmas, that Vodafone deal was too good to miss out. The screen res concerned me but various reviews have commented that it isnt really that big of a deal....shes very much a light user anyway so wont be bothered.

£36 for 100gb data and unlimited everything else...yes please.

She's going from an iphone SE 16gb to this so im hoping theres a big jump for her.

Back
Top Bottom