• I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Soldato
I have been offered a 256gb X as a yearly upgrade

Currently have a 256gb 8 plus.

Tell me, is it worth it? I need to do somthing as my camera on my 8 plus isnt great since i damaged it (long story)
Can't tell you if it's worth it unless you tell us how much it's going to cost you...

Soldato
I have been offered a 256gb X as a yearly upgrade

Currently have a 256gb 8 plus.

Tell me, is it worth it? I need to do somthing as my camera on my 8 plus isnt great since i damaged it (long story)

September is not very far away. If it was me I would be looking at the rumoured 3 new releases before doing anything.

Soldato
Can't tell you if it's worth it unless you tell us how much it's going to cost you...

Ah it’s a business plan

Currently paying 65 quid a month for 100gb date on a 256gb IPhone 8 Plus, unlimited all and 250 mins to Europe

Same plan but I phone x on yearly upgrade is 73 a month

I keep my iPhone 8 Plus

Soldato
Bloody smashed the back of my iPhone X at the gym last night. Annoyingly it costs more to fix the back than it does the front! Hopefully should have a shiny new one today

Soldato
I don't use phone cases. I'm sure if I had one on it would've been fine. It wasn't even a big fall, it's fallen from far greater heights. Think it hit the foot of the cross trainer or something
I cannot believe that people still use a phone (which is in effect a powerful computer) without any protection. I use a 'bumper case' the very second my new phone is lifted from its box. I have dropped my phone a number of times (onto concrete) and it simply 'bounces'. I think a phone in a decent case looks just as attractive as one that is 'naked'. If also saves me a shed load of cash as I can get away without spending unnecessary money on accident insurance.

Soldato
I don’t use a case. That’s what insurance is for.

You may have insurance but what a fag having to go through the rigmarole of sorting it out, plus being without the phone for X number of days. I worked out I've saved nearly £3,000 over the years by not having to buy either insurance or pay the Apple Tax, simply by spending a very modest sum of money on cases.

I think the smart money is to encase that baby in a bit of protective love. Pay cash for the phone, SIM only and get a case. I'm happy my bank managers happy.

Soldato
You may have insurance but what a fag having to go through the rigmarole of sorting it out, plus being without the phone for X number of days. I worked out I've saved nearly £3,000 over the years by not having to buy either insurance or pay the Apple Tax, simply by spending a very modest sum of money on cases.

I think the smart money is to encase that baby in a bit of protective love. Pay cash for the phone, SIM only and get a case. I'm happy my bank managers happy.

Same here.

Never had insurance and never have broken a phone - ever.

iPhones are horrid and slippery to hold in your hand naked. Slap a apple leather case on and it’s a joy to hold with a non slippery grip.

Back
Top Bottom