• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Associate
^ Oh it really doesn't seem to look very good in the flesh does it. The photos make it look stunning, but that video....meh

Then again, I think the V30 looks good lol
Looks fine to me in that video, although the camera on the back looks odd being black with the silver back.

Soldato
Yeah that notch at the top is absurd - maybe back in the motorola days it was acceptable, but why do it now ?!?! just put a bigger bumper at the top - or a thinner one and spread the components across the entire width of the device !!! got to make sure the screen is at least uniform - silly apple.

Best we can hope now is apple changes the software to make the phone finish below the bumper as far as all apps and use goes - just keep notifications, time, battery on the ear, dont let apps roll around it.

TS7

TS7

Soldato
When do network providers release phones/contracts to preorder? This will be my first time after many years going back on phone contract (due to discount I can get through a friend). I have previously bought outright from Apple and sorted my own SIM only contract. I've registered myself on to the waiting list on EE but there's been no further details.

Soldato
That safe area at the bottom is kind of lame. Why is it so large with the keyboard?

Barely gives any extra room on the canvas to work with for productivity or communication apps that require typing.

So much wasted space between the globe and the mic.

hTKcVrF.png

Soldato
Although, I do like how the globe is now in it's own fixed position. It drives me nuts how it currently moves when toggling between keyboards.

It's such a stupid design to move a button that requires repeated pressing, as you press it :rolleyes:

Soldato
Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. It wouldn't feel right having it that low thinking about it now. Still slightly disappointing that the actual working screen area is only fractionally larger as a result of that and the notch. At least the keyboard toggle change should be a nice improvement. I wonder if anything else useful could have been put in that big blank space though between the globe and the mic.

Back
Top Bottom