Polo GTI: The What Next Thread

Man of Honour
OP
Got an email back confirming they are happy with the condition of the car and that there are zero additional charges for wear and tear incoming.

I guess all I will get now then is a bill for 5000 excess miles.

Anyone know how that works, will they just invoice me?

Man of Honour
OP
I assume the next logical side-grade from the Polo is a Bugatti Chiron. Must be some similarly priced lease deals going around?

I think the 2nd/3rd gear push would be missing in the Chiron frankly, it really is a hard act to best.

Surely if the polo was so great just get the new one? :D

My Mrs had here delivered on Monday, driven it a few times now and can see why you liked yours.

It's far too much car for a mere woman (and man). She must a special lady!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sgarrista
Commissario
2018 Micra. Had one as my runaround today while the GEETEEARR was being worked on.

Savage motor that felt like it was going to roll over while going in a straight line.

Man of Honour
OP
Back in the idea of 5 series, E Class or V90 I think. I'd like a Stelvio, but can't get one for love nor money of the right spec and don't want to wait months.

Man of Honour
OP
That's quite a few class bigger than a Polo.

Yea, I don't fit the model, never have.

I ponder, go buy or a get a phone call with "do you want one of these" and I acquire, which is what happened with the Polo really. I never went out looking for a Polo, it just made sense at 163 per month at the time.

Back
Top Bottom