Possible dog face demon in photograph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
BELIEVED TO BE DEMON IN DOG FORM!
Joe Martinez says that he was involved in drugs until an image in a picture saved his life. This picture was taken at his in-law's anniversary and when Martinez and his wife saw the developed picture, they assumed it was a demon - an evil spirit or perhaps even Satan himself. Today, Martinez claims that he carries the picture with him at all times and that the image caused him to clean up his act and get off of drugs. The strange image did not appear in any other pictures taken that night and photographic experts and paranormal investigators have not been able to find any fakery involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t87rJxKaoQ

ghoul084.jpg

ghoul081.jpg

ghoul082.jpg

ghoul083.jpg

Soldato
I can't see it? Oh wait! Thanks for circling it otherwise i'd of never seen the dogs head on his shoulder.

Looks like a mixture of the wallpaper and the plant to me, the colour of the face is the same as the wallpaper and has the same pattern on it.

Permabanned
No, because it obviously isn't a dog faced demon :o The skin colour is the same as the wallpaper and so is the nose, you can even see the gold pattern from the wallpaper on it.

...but it might be in the middle of a trans-dimensional shift, thus rendering it slightly transparent. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom