Possible to reveal email password on IOS device?

Soldato
Hey, fairly simple one, is it possible to reveal the password in my email settings on either an iPhone or an iPad?

Basic issue is that these are the only two devices I have still set up for this account and I cannot change the password as it's no longer supported by the provider (Virgin.net). I want to set up an outlook account to save the emails before abandoning the account but don't remember the password as it's been saved in these devices for 8 years so never had to type it.

Commissario
That would be a pretty major security hole, I don't think it's possible. Is it worth a call to virgin support to see what your options are with them to reset it?

Soldato
OP
That would be a pretty major security hole, I don't think it's possible. Is it worth a call to virgin support to see what your options are with them to reset it?
Bah that sucks, I wouldn't have thought it would have been that much of a security issue as you would have to be signed into your device to view the settings.

Virgin don't care, they have literally abandoned all the users and refuse to talk to anyone, the accounts are just disabling over time so it's kind of a race to get your stuff off lol.

Back
Top Bottom