Post in this thread who you’d like to get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
Nobody.

Wait a minute, anybody who goes down for breakfast in a hotel whether it be a 5 star or all inclusive chav one, gets their breakfast first and then looks for a table when there aren't any.
They have to wait that long that they leave their cold breakfast and get another one.
And then they do the same the next day.
What?

Soldato
Nobody.

Wait a minute, anybody who goes down for breakfast in a hotel whether it be a 5 star or all inclusive chav one, gets their breakfast first and then looks for a table when there aren't any.
They have to wait that long that they leave their cold breakfast and get another one.
And then they do the same the next day.

Counter proposal Anyone who goes to and sits at a table without getting breakfast first so that those that weren't as lazy in getting up and to the dining room first can't sit down.

Permabanned
@Diddums ... because his jovial assault on me for recommending him on his return will lead to various forms of hilarity.

As currency to back this one up... I'm cashing in my photoshops of your mod meetings from earlier in the year. Was trying to find the thread to pearoast images, but couldn't find it... I post too much :cool:

Caporegime
Counter proposal Anyone who goes to and sits at a table without getting breakfast first so that those that weren't as lazy in getting up and to the dining room first can't sit down.
I always do that as I want my kids controlled and out of the way while I go and get food for them, rather than them grabbing and spilling everything.

Is that frowned upon then? Had no idea that was considered a faux Pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom