Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
Well yes and no, but there is a Micra racing series in Japan and a special edition. Ive never seen one myself but I read of a micra with both turbo and superchargers. It was a very light car anyhow, must be a lot of custom stuff on this fabled edition (but thats not one of them)

this is canada not Japan which is more extreme afaik, lots of nismo on display though

The first race I ever saw was a class with loads of Fiat Unos in it. I can't remember if it was a single marque race or not, but I'll never forget those things going round corners as tripods :D

My father took me there when I was really young (about 8ish). Kyalami, South Africa.

Soldato
A mate of mine works at a fairly well known track-toy factory and this is currently in the car park:

*Snip*

Not sure if insanely epic or utter balls. If it has the power to warrant that amount of aero, then fair play.

Know anything about it Diddums?

*edit* Done a bit of digging and its basically a load of stuck on tat commissioned by the Galag Gumball team - Build videos: http://tv.onlymotors.com/team-galag-car-build-uk-mercedes-gts/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom