Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
I acted as a courier service for a friend who sold his Caterham, so it spent a couple of days in my care with the reward being I can enjoy it in the interim. I really want one.

IzBWoMqh.jpg

cwHJzw6h.jpg

Drive through proved a bit tricky though...

QbcV8o0l.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
X5 Nurburging :cool:

x5.jpg

Caporegime
Yeah, they're awful looking things, never liked them. The latest gen X5 looks badass, such a mean looking machine. I remember as a kid that a neighbour bought an X5 but after a year quit his job to pursue a different career. He didn't want to ditch the X5 but also couldn't afford the tyres, so he bought these crap skinny little things, they completely ruined the look of it even more. Was like a box on stilts.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I quite like the X5 in all guises, obviously the example above looks very dated, but thats a given for its age :o

Soldato
I like the current X5, I have one as a daily drive, and even the E70 shape before it still is decent enough looking, however the original one does look really dated - it is old now though so fair play, you wouldn't expect it to look fresh :D

Soldato
So are most cars of any design that's going on for 20 years old!

But some of the best looking cars are from the 90s :/

Before health and safety banned certain things (like popup headlights). Look at the BMW 8 series, much better looking than any of the modern ones.

Soldato
Yea that's because some of the people designing Japanese sports cars had very particular tastes and made cars they actually wanted to drive. Not a suit :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Yea that's because some of the people designing Japanese sports cars had very particular tastes and made cars they actually wanted to drive. Not a suit :p
the 2016 and 2017 Type Rs are great cars to drive but look ricer.......... so i think Honda have totally lost their way, dont you !

Back
Top Bottom