Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
They have purposely designed that Bentley to look mundane and blend in. But it actually stands out for being a monstrosity :/

Also looks like some jobsworth has given it a parking ticket for having 1mm of tyre on the double yellows.

It's possible the ticket is for running out of time on the meter as it's a paid parking space for 1 hour.

Associate
36538824885_801e25ca6c_b.jpg

36401224651_11250d34b9_b.jpg

36538823815_1719d963c4_b.jpg

36538825375_5938a1e4b1_b.jpg

Soldato
That looks amazing I love orange on cars. I take it it's not a factory BMW colour on the M cars?
Apart from the ST225 and the occasional new S3 saloon you never really see it offered on normal everyday cars which is a shame really as it's an incredible colour. It's also one of the few colours that actually looks good with black wheels.[/QUOTE]

Man of Honour
That looks amazing I love orange on cars. I take it it's not a factory BMW colour on the M cars?
Apart from the ST225 and the occasional new S3 saloon you never really see it offered on normal everyday cars which is a shame really as it's an incredible colour. It's also one of the few colours that actually looks good with black wheels.

It's Fire Orange, a new very expensive optional colour on the M cars. It's solid not metallic, I was looking at one the other day. Very nice.

Soldato
It's Fire Orange, a new very expensive optional colour on the M cars. It's solid not metallic, I was looking at one the other day. Very nice.
Best colour I have seen on an M3 that. I have never seen it in person which is why I thought it was a custom paint job.
Such a shame I cannot afford a brand new M3 in Fire orange :( it looks incredible. maybe in 8-10 years when the price has dropped :p

Soldato
Most don't do orange because it's difficult to paint properly :/

Manufacturers love to paint bumpers and bodies at different times and on different production lines now. Which is why very slight miss-matches in colour are pretty common with bumpers. On Orange it's far more obvious when it doesn't match 100%.

Last edited:
Soldato
Most don't do orange because it's difficult to paint properly :/

Manufacturers love to paint bumpers and bodies at different times and on different production lines now. Which is why very slight miss-matches in colour are pretty common with bumpers. On Orange it's far more obvious when it doesn't match 100%.
Yeh I have seen many a rant over the years on various Ford forums about the Asbo orange on the ST being near impossible to match if someone keys it or it's accident damaged. Even Ford apparently can't even match it lol. It tends to sometimes age really badly aswell you can see one ST that looks really faded and crap then see another that looks a really deep orange.
As for the bumpers matching I think any colour apart from black or Grey are noticeable when looking. I know many of the performance blue and red don't match

Back
Top Bottom