Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
According to Wiki, yes. I've known AskMID to give incorrect information, especially on imports.

It was there for over an hour while I was in the gym. Owner wasn't around otherwise I would have had a chat.

Soldato
Nothing stopping me from fitting a square rear plate to my UK Impreza though is there?

Only legal if the UK Impreza was designed to have a square plate like a JDM import. Although any cop that knows enough about these cars will probably not bother you about that, rather what you've done to it for their own interests. :p

The back of the Supra is a bit much for me. Looks so good from the front though. :cool:

Soldato
Just saw a women pulling out of a petrol station almost take out a biker. Pulled out right in front of him :/

Didn't get it on dash cam though :(

Soldato
Saw this in the gym car park...

Manual, supposedly a turbo sporting a FMIC, couple of gauges and 500bhp stickers in the rear quarter glass. AskMID has it as a Supra RZ non turbo however. DVLA website lists it as first registered in 2000 (1995 car) so an import?

Could have had an engine swap, certainly looked the part.

AFAIK another indicator is UK bonnets have a small scoop and JDM don't.. Providing the bonnet hasn't been changed :)

Soldato
I think this has to be one of the rarest things I've seen, an NSX-R at a work office. We have quite the set at the moment, 10-15 Tesla model S, a couple of BMW 1M and someone has a c63 with everything piece of trim in gold (it's vile) amongst the usual high end metal.
ZqJlhxS.jpg

Soldato
Had all the trim with a big, outlined font of "NSX-R" - I have zero experience with them (photo was taken a few weeks ago) but this type of car isn't too rare here I'm fortunate to say. Vodafone's car enthusiasts always bring them in on Friday (contractors can only park on-site on friday might have something to do with it) and alone today I saw 1M, M6 in green (this car is so nice), several P85s, 3 GT-Rs, a few ferraris and misc porsche / other german stuff. They just seem practically common though compared to this. The loudest car on site by a mile is the "UFO" Supra that parks in Car Park 1 - if any of you own this i have no idea how you're not deaf.

Back
Top Bottom