Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
Spotted this little beauty in Marbella at the weekend.
5ZUh9vF

5ZUh9vF.jpg
Citroen C3 M Sport goodness.

Underboss
My neighbours mates classic AE86

uc

Nice to see something old-skool-kool for a change. He paid 8k as is 4 years back.

Guess how much he was offered very recently...

odd, this just popped up on my phone today :

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...-AE86-one-lady-owner-sells-record-46-250.html

Time-warp Toyota: The 1987 Corolla AE86 with one lady owner and 92k miles on the clock that sold for a record £46,250 - four times its price 34 years ago

Soldato
It's not really 4x the price. There is inflation :D

Written off for being keyed though? lol. ******* insurance companies, this is why people fix stuff themselves and keep them in the dark.

Caporegime
It's not really 4x the price. There is inflation :D

Written off for being keyed though? lol. ******* insurance companies, this is why people fix stuff themselves and keep them in the dark.

Still cheap motoring though. Inflation from 1987 is only a factor of 2.41 so accounting for inflation they actually made a 65% return on their investment.

Soldato
From Classic Silverstone, im not one for taking many pictures other than the odd token few, off track it was a bit disappointing with the variation of cars on show tbh, there were hundreds of modern porsches, hondas, bmw's but little else of any real interest. Oh and lots of Stag's (tbf it was an anniversary do so i'll let have that one :D) and the usual swathe of E-types you see at every show but never on the road.

If you squint real hard you will spot Damon Hill in his fw18, sounded awesome.
66EJQFJ.jpg

And a beemer that broke down irc but still a machine!
t8mczwF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom