Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
New Bond Street.

Ferrari-New-Bond-Street.jpg

OcUK Staff
Doesn't look as good as either the 488 GTB / F8 Tributo, though. Weird nose too.

Yes I was very underwhelmed by it in person, when it pulled away I actually thought it was hybrid as it have zero noise, but thats a turbo motor with exhaust valves shut are more or less silence at low speed.
What is impressive though is the build quality and just how they are hand built to such a high standard, speaking to the guy driving it on the day he said all 18 were pre-sold.

Caporegime
Staggered wheel sizes is normal for mid engined cars. Also a PITA finding matching tyres in both sizes sometimes.

Not just mid engined cars. My GLE comes with mis matched wheels. In fact every GLE with premium plus spec gets mis matched wheels including the 4 potter 2l diesel. Makes no sense expect perhaps to do with production lines????

Caporegime
Probably more for emissions on that :p

You are probably right as they only have to send one for testing. But means you end up with 4 pot low powered 2l diesels with 285/40ZR22 on the front and 325/35ZR22 on the rears. They look nice but tyres cost a fortune (looking at £475 per wheel for a decent winter tyre) and pretty sure sending the 4 potter diesel on 18"/19"/ 20" less wide tyres would have got better emission and mpg results?

Never thought I would have a car which needed 325/35 tyres on and wasnt a performance car.

Back
Top Bottom